By Greymoya - 24/02/2010 14:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was very sick, and my boyfriend was taking care of me at his parents' house. I was laying on the couch, innocently watching a movie while he rubbed my feet, when his stepmother came home from work. She freaked out, accused us of having it off on her couch, and kicked me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 640
You deserved it 2 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IScreamRawr 4
boatkicker 4

FYL, because its never fun to get yelled at when you're sick. FYL again, because you now have a mean step-mother-in-law. Congratulations on your marriage. You're awesome for actually being around on your FML. Not enough people do that. :)

Comments

LOL! No I'm not bitter. This is a website to post funny things that happened to you that sucked, right? So I remembered this story, and I posted.

Awh, My mom gives me the sex talk every day just because my wallpaper is a picture of my girlfriend and I kissing.

snickerfudles 0

Shut up doodles, I'm joking keep posting these stupid comments so I can keep myself entertained with your stupidity.

What the hell? "And I" is correct, "and me" is wrong. Grow up and learn proper English before you correct people, clown.

Actually, "me" is correct :) The way you can tell is if you can take the other person out of the sentence and it still makes sense. You can say "a picture of...me" but you can't say "a picture of...I."

Tenebrae 0

Simmer(#66), here's a protip: Don't speak unless you know what your speaking about, otherwise, you may as well open your mouth and insert your foot.

I totally hear you. It's great that you posted your story. My husband and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary this month. My FIL didn't like me at the beginning and still doesn't to this day. His loss........

TandJHire 0

Op I had a stepmom like that and yeah that's a FYL for sure luckly I don't talk to thy witch any more and yes like another poster said stay with your children ( if you have any) whenever they are around her I have had my own family members talk shit about me in front of my son and I don't like it. But it was a good FML

stinkytruck 0

was he rubbing your feet with his dick?

perdix 29

You foot fetish people make me sick! You want the rest if us to believe that your ******-inducing foot sex is just "innocent" behavior, when in your little world, it is as lewd and erotic as genital sex is for the rest of us. Let's face it, your bf's stepmom busted you. She's not as dumb as she looks. Does your bf ask you to wear the same socks for several days in a row and then lick you hard between your toes? I'm just askin'.

The fact that you got all that, from my story about 102 degree fever and my boyfriend taking care of me and rubbing my feet, is either disturbing or amusing, can't figure out which :) I think it says more about you than about me though.

TandJHire 0

Greymoya your upbeat attitude is great and I don't see where foot fedish came from I personally don't like any one to touch my feet but when you're sick a massage of any sort is nice and sex is the last thing on your mind. In a world full of idiots...

perdix 29

Greymoya, I hope you are feeling better. Y'see with a 300 character limit, we commenters have to assume facts not in evidence. That mostly means making them up! If you know me, you see that I try to swim against the tide. Most people were casting the stepmom as the villain, so I tried to turn that on its head and make her the one knowing the real truth. You see what I did there? So. . . Tell me about your arches. I like a girl with high arches, but not too high, if you know what I mean ;)

Oh yeah, this was years ago. I doubt many FMLs really were "today". I'm better, I still have some issues with one of my kidneys from this though. I turned out to be pretty darn sick. And yes, I have very high arches, I used to be a dancer *wink wink*

perdix 29

Like I said before, I don't have a foot fetish. But maybe that's only because I haven't met the girl with the right feet! ;) Rawr!

Even if they were teenagers, this would be a bit much...I wouldn't give a shit if they had sex or not as long as they used a rubber.