By 2234 - 04/10/2010 02:10 - United States

Today, I was tossing my car keys into the air and catching them. I threw them up really high, only to have them land in the branches of the palm tree outside my door, at the very top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 325
You deserved it 48 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Try knocking them out with your house keys.

#1: Is that really the only response you could come up with? I mean, sure the tree has wood, but it's not like it can do anything with it. When you see a tree, do you automatically think of having sex with it? Does it, I dare say, spark some of your hottest fantasies?

Comments

katelynjoy 0

this is honestly one of the lamest fmls ever >.< fml for taking the time to read it

The_Earth 0

but you commented.. so this had to be a premeditated thing.. so, I ask, WTF?

katelynjoy 0

I wasn't being nice to OP I guess? My bad..

The_Earth 0

niceness is respected when done properly.

Well, at least your keys are high up there and you still can see them, rather than in the drain! =x Good luck getting your keys, OP! :)

CoachLlama 5

Try knocking them out with your cell phone!

jinxthejinx 0

There once was an OP who was dumb And who thought, "I bet this'll be fun!" He threw up his key Which got stuck in a tree Now instead of driving, he must run.

Why would you throw a shoe? It's a tree, not Bush!

Lilllly_1316 0

The fire-department might have to help you with this one. Or you could use a huggge old-lady reacher. :)

Ydi for being dumb... do something worth while instead of throwing your keys lol

There is a simple truism that's applicable here: Don't gamble with what you can't afford to lose. Next time, throw your mother-in-law in the air...