By Himynameisjacob - 05/01/2010 07:18 - United States

Today, I was told that, although I was sick on the last day before break, they would still accept the 24 page essay that I had written. Tonight, as I went to print it out, I found that my dad had "cleaned up a bit" on my computer, including the documents from last semester. I have school tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 564
You deserved it 3 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl09 5

What's with parents messing with their kids stuff? What happened to respect for other people's things?

Lucky_Adi 0

why do people do this shit like that? you shouldn't clean out ****** documents or school assignments ever!

Comments

How about using the local security like password logon? If my dad did something like that I would kick his sorry ass out in the winter cold and not let him in before spring break.

But still, the very moment you wanted to print it, is not a pleasant moment to have to start doing all that recovery work. Good luck OP!

psychoballistics 0

Thay sucks a bit but all you have to do is system restore to before he did that. and maybe he has a family computer to those who said to use a password.

InfiniteSecret 20

A system restore doesn't effect documents. Only programs.

Cartain 0

Lol. He probably had to quickly erase some **** he put on there and deleted it by accident. FYL.

i can help u restore those there's plenty of file recovery software u can use when u delete a file,it actually is NOT deleted from your computer...

I agree.. here is one for FREE, & works nice: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download&ei=N5tDS83EK4-TkAX6_vGUCQ&sa=X&oi=smap&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAkQqwMoAA&usg=AFQjCNG_4afkAkYpypZtTCdL8cyggq2ftg

catastrophicsock 0

Assuming it is actually deleted and gone forever (well, beyond your knowhow of getting it back), FYL. HOWEVER, YDI for not password locking your computer.

razorp 0

time to throw down with daddy

sure have been lots of similar fml's lately.. either they're true and it sucks for them, or some people are really unoriginal.