By loser - 20/07/2009 22:39 - Canada

Today, I was testing out my new webcam on an msn Video Call with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. In an attempt to look cool, I pretended to have a very interesting phone conversation. Later I found out my webcam has a mic. She "heard" the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 383
You deserved it 69 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I never knew people look cool while on the phone.

fxdxhk90 0

YDI all the way. when you try to impress someone, you usually end up looking stupid.

Comments

codyxfail 0

You fail for having to read instructions.

noshitsherlock 0

YOU DESERVE IT for being a loser. How the **** is that "cool"?

why would you do a video call if you thought you had no mic? what, you like stare at each other lovingly? sign language?

alex_vik 0

No, they instant message each other. It is MSN after all. Think things through before you comment.

so you're saying it's perfectly normal to have to look at someone while you IM them? right, that's not weird at all. think things through before you make a smart ass remark.

lovelifebrah 5

You should think before you insult someone, yo. You don't make sense.

fretforyerlatte 0

if i was trying to talk to someone and they were yacking away on the phone, i would think that they were extremely rude or not at all interested in talking to me. i certainly wouldn't think "gee, they sure are cool, to have such a busy social life." your friend would probably find it a lot cooler if you took the time to actually talk to her and listen to what she had to say, especially since you hadn't seen her in awhile so you probably had lots to talk about. also, i'm with 34, what's the point of a video call if you can't talk? just to stare at each other?

how the hell do you not know that webcams have built-in mics now. wtf. and YDI also for pretending to have a phone conversation.... but I suppose it is a "You're life sucks" for being desperate enough to look cool to do something that stupid.

If you include the phrase, "In an attempt to look cool," you automatically deserve it.

How could you not know your webcam has a mic when you're using it for a VIDEO CALL!?!? YDI

ihatestupidppl 0

If she was your "friend", why would you feel the need to impress her? Wouldn't the fact that she's your friend show that she's already impressed? Then again, if you fail enough to (1) try to impress someone by being on a the phone, (2) not actually say anything out loud when you do it like you're some sort of mime, and (3) not know your webcam has a mic, you're probably one of these people who actually uses the term "frenemy" in their everyday life. So yeah, YDI.

Tim3 0
dELiA14 0

okay, honestly? how could you NOT know that a webcam has a mic?!? how would that be fun in any way- would you just mime to the ppl w/out a mic? i think not...