By Anonymous - 28/11/2016 06:34

Today, I was talking to my mother when we both heard a continuous buzzing noise. Unable to locate the source of the noise we gave up. About an hour later, my mother yells down the stairs to me. Turns out my dog stole my vibrator, chewed it and presented it to my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 394
You deserved it 1 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idea for brilliant invention: a line of sex toys that look like household electronics. If they're ever found (or chewed up and presented), the viewer will just think it's a standard electric razor, toothbrush, or bulky old cellphone.

MetalxSoldier 26

Comments

At least your dog knows how to fetch what you want

1) You were practicing safe sex. You cannot get pregnant or catch any STD with the vibrator. So nothing to be ashamed of really. You are a young person with urges and no one should understand it better than your mother. 2) If I were your parent I would be SO thankful that it's not a used condom. 3) Let your mother say something first. It just might be hers. Or you could claim the dog got it from the neighbours.

If it was a used condom, that's a pretty good indicator of safe sex

Not if it's in a place blocking the fire escape.

A used condom would indicate a sexual partner, which could also mean unprotected sex. A sex toy says I don't have any partners so I play with myself. Not many teenagers have both sex toys and sexual partners. Its only later when you've been disappointed that you go look for both.

How did your dog even get it? Do you just leave it out in the open?

sounds like you need to take better care of your toys...

corky1992 33

Well thats awkward. Probably should keep that hidden better and out of reach of animals.