By AnnaMarie. - 28/02/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, I was standing in the parking lot with my sister, after my aunt's funeral, when my grandma walks up and says to my sister, "You're the one going places in life, I'm proud to have you as a grand daughter." She then looked at me, and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 553
You deserved it 3 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lemonkid44 0

Wow. That's a horrible thing to say. Don't worry about it though. You can't let anyone else validate you. You know who you are and where you're going and only you can control that. Hey, that should give you even more motivation to kick ass in life! Show that granny who's boss ;)

Wow, what reason would she have to say that? And at your aunt's funeral? That's terrible...

Comments

All old people say stuff that is rude. Their brain loses some kind of speech inhibitor I guess.

Taking into consideration the way you spelled "places," I don't blame your grandmother for saying what she did. Please pay attention in your English classes?

authorkid 2

u people are annoying me. WHAT IS SPELLED WRONG?! NOTHING IS SPELLED WRONG.

Sundown_fml 0

Maybe you should take it as a wake-up call...or she might just be a b*tch.

FlickMyBean 0

That's when granny gets the bird, and a no show at her funeral. I don't have any patience for family that isn't family.

Yeah honestly, you used an apostrophe in says and places, but not in aunt's...maybe that's why your granny said it. Good luck.

abcdefghilyxx 0

wtf is up with all of you and grammar. I am sure every single one of you who said something about the grammar has spelt something wrong before and I'm sorry to hear about that. I would have been pissed off!

sounds like somethin my grammaw would do, I feel your pain!

Next time you're at a funeral, go up to her and tell her that she's next.

I bet you, you'll go farther in life than your sister, then your grandma will be the one on this site.