By Seabiscuit - 06/07/2009 04:03 - United States

Today, I was snuggling in bed with my girlfriend. She was depressed, so I complimented her strong legs, saying they were "like a horse." I spent the next hour and a half trying to stop her crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 488
You deserved it 77 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wandering_fml 0

Dude, some advice; if you EVER compare your girlfriend to an animal, make sure it isn't a huge animal that could be considered an indirect way of calling her fat. And even then, you're taking a big risk. When she's depressed, don't say much. Let her talk. She'll talk herself through it, all she needs is someone to listen to her and hold her. Someone who cares.

Maybe it would be a better idea to just snuggle with her and no stupid comments. If my girlfriend was depressed, I'd kiss her neck and tell her I love her and make her smile and laugh. :) But nice try. :P

Comments

endless_text 0

Your girlfriend is way over-sensitive. Who cries for half an hour over something like that?

lmmmr 0

She was already upset. Reading comprehension fail.

Ox_Baker 0

Still, crying for an hour and a half is pretty bad. She was upset, but it's not like her mom died.

Uhm maybe somone who's depressed? What doesn't matter how long she cried. The point was she was crying and hurt and deserved some love and laughs. Maybe she'll kick you in the face with her horse legs and you can cry for and hour and a half with her.

iphonebro 0

YDI for relating her to a horse. when people say my legs are like a horse, I take it as a compliment because I have alot of leg muscle cD

bexox 0

Yeah well, I'm guessing you're a guy, considering you have "bro" in your name.

z3r0ram 0

why do you automatically amuse that bro is a term for a guy? it could be a female surfer. grow up and stop labeling either sex. it's the 21st century and we still have this feminist/feminist empower garbage

I think you mean "assume" not "amuse" and also, "bro" is short for brother, anyone who thinks it can be applied to women too is an idiot.

percawesome 0

Brosephine is an acceptable substitute ;D

Maybe your girlfriend is oversensitive, but you compared her to a horse when she was depressed... Imagine you having a bad day and your girlfriend tries to cheer you up by saying you are bad at sex, which is good because she doesnt like sex anyways. Sure it means your girlfriend found something in you she likes, but just because she likes it doesnt make it fun for you.

Or "I love that you have a tiny penis, that way it never hurts."

girlygirl666 0

Hahaha "Seabiscuit" Good one.

FML_Add1cT 0

Lmfao funny comments and FYL. It is sexy when girls have strong legs.

Lol YDI. But do you have any other compliments I can use if I want to loss off a girl? Haha

read The Reader. he calls her a horse. :)

yorkiegirl1691 0

my boyfriend thinks i look like a rabbit. should i be offended? ha. OP, in the movie Mongol, the father tells the main character to 'find a girl with strong legs (they make good wives.)' Tell your gf that. it will console her.