By Anonymous - 17/04/2012 20:53 - United States - International Falls

Today, I was sleeping in after working a graveyard shift. I awoke to my girlfriend sneaking her stuff out of the house. She planned on leaving her key on my pillow and taking off without any notice whatsoever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 375
You deserved it 2 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude... Too bad this world is filled with bitches like that. Spineless and unfaithful. Only few are good people. Sad. I feel bad for you OP, I really do. :( find someone that deserves you. Or let someone find you.

K_kanaka 26

She couldn't find the guts to just break-up with you face to face. That's sad. Sorry OP hope you find someone better in the future.

Comments

why does she have to tip toe around the house all day while you sleep?

It's either you're missing the point or you're just ignorant. She was sneaking stuff out of his place because she was leaving him. Unless you're suggesting that she's leaving him because she doesn't want to tip toe around the house anymore? F**k, now I think I'm confused.

Okay, so you missed the point. She was tiptoeing around the house to keep from waking him up, because she was breaking up with him and moving. Now to address your question, if someone is trying to sleep after working a long night, it's just polite to tiptoe around the house to keep from waking them up. Question answered.

I would just let a girl find you. That sucks bro. Sorry.

I feel for ya, OP. My ex-husband did that to me rather than say he wanted a divorce. You're better off without her.

I like how you said she was leaving without giving you notice. Op," What! Leaving with no notice!?!? How dare thee!!!!! Op's gf, " ok. Here's my two weeks, feel better?.....not really *sniff* Idk. Funny to me! Sorry to be finding humor in your awful situation ,but that's pretty much what your fml is here for. I'm sorry though. She had every right to walk away if she wasn't happy, but you had every right to be treated decently. Sneaking off isn't decent.

Uhh I'm pretty sure that by "no notice" OP meant that she hadn't given him any clue that there was a problem in the relationship. He had no idea that she wanted to leave. Obviously she was a spineless immature bitch who didn'thave the guts to let him know there was a problem.

It seemed like an odd way to say it to me. That's all I was saying.

YourLifeSucks132 3

Could have been worse; she could have been sneaking her stuff AND YOUR STUFF out of the house.

bubo_fml 10

just let her leave, it's her loss and someone else's gain

Go tell on your zombie friends! Start the zombie apocalypse, that'll teach her!