By popemichael - 19/06/2009 22:48 - United States

Today, I was showing my unique new tattoo to my friends when a man approaches me with his digital camera and asks if he could take a picture of the tattoo for his website. I agreed. I find out later that it's a site about ugly tattoos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 049
You deserved it 44 687

Same thing different taste

Comments

Peacenik 0

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You like your tattoo? Don't let it bother you.

Seti_fml 0

the only truly unique tattoos these days are going to be ugly as hell simply because every good idea has been done by someone.

haha, I was waiting for something like this I love that OP felt the need to describe it as "unique"

maybe you shouldn't have gotten an ugly tattoo! just kidding, but that still sucks.

jewelzgalore 0

Is it the troll one? http://ugliesttattoos.com/page/2/ Because if it is you're my ******* hero. That tattoo is awesome!

if the guy taking the picture thought all of them are ugly, he'd have a whole lot of posting to do on his website then :P

i really doubt someone could fall asleep during such a procedure.

Yes, that's the lie she told everyone, but it's obviously bullshit. It's impossible to sleep while someone is stabbing your face with electric needles. She just lied because daddy got mad. She's already slowly trying to back out of her story, I heard an interview with her on a Flanders radio station. When asked "Kimberley, is this all a hoax?" she said "I dunno..."

Yes, we all need to know this. This FML is worthless without pics!!