By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 12:49 - Canada

Today, I was shopping in an upscale store. As I was changing, I heard one of the snobby saleswomen say to mine "You shouldn't bother. She isn't going to buy anything." Determined to "show her", I purchased everything I'd tried on. It came to around $500. My credit card was declined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 855
You deserved it 80 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

palmtrees 1

that's just... stupid. plain and simple. why on earth would you buy things you didn't even really want just to try to "show" a saleswoman? what does it matter really?

Comments

#29 - The one to get the commission would have been the salesperson who was helping her, not the one who made the remark.

People like that suck. But you don't have to try and pull a Pretty Woman by one-upping them. Just take satisfaction in the fact that you aren't a snobby salesperson.

Way to show them!!! give them your money!!! YEY!!!

balanceMMX 0

thanks for being partially responsible for our failed economy.

Maybe they weren't even talking about you?

blondiee09 0

Only $500 in an upscale store? What did you buy, one sock?

KitKat864 0

"Upscale"? $500? Seriously... what's ur definition of upscale? rofl. Abercrombie & Fitch?

That's what you get for "showing off".

dothedallywag 0

You should have played it cool and told your salesperson that you liked the other's bitch's style more. Then you could have hijacked her "assistance" all day long. That would have been awesome.

I can see where your coming from. I hate walking into an expensive shop and seeing the sales people roll their eyes. FYL.