By alone - 23/09/2011 11:04 - China

Today, I was sent home from work early because of structural issues. I walked in on my unemployed boyfriend cuddling another woman on the couch. When I confronted them, he freaked out and kept trying to convince me that I was dreaming. I don't know what I ever saw in this loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 744
You deserved it 4 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Are you sure you didn't catch his long-lost twin brother, the one with the terrible accent?

Comments

Dude's livin the life. Got no job, a place to live, and 2 bitches.

Well he doesn't really have two bitches anymore

Number One Rule If Life: Don't Ever Call A Girl Your Bitch.

je_suis_fml 11

DROP HIM, DUMP HIM, KICK HIM TO THE CURB, NOW!!!!!!!!!! Why isn't he out looking for a job??? But then again he was looking for a job, a ******** from the ***** he was with on your couch. Tell him that he is free to go to her house and cuddle all day long on her couch (she probably has neither) because you're moving on to find a guy with more maturity, more loyalty, A JOB, and a bigger **** (throw that last one in there to completely emasculate him, he deserves it!)

jessicaaababy 8

I agree, but not on the first part. being unemployed doesn't mean you aren't looking for a job, it's just a shitty economy

jessicaaababy 8

It is but it doesn't mean he shouldn't look for a job. Instead, he's cheating on his girlfriend.

none_for_me 5
Epikouros 31

They're in China, a shitty economy means 9,5% growth there.

The bright side of this, is that now you know who he is. Time to find a better man!

I don't get guys who cheat like that. It's funny how the ones who cheat are the ones who complain about women the most...what a ******* idiot. Hopefully this is your apartment which sounds like it is judging by the fact you said he's unemployed and you can kick his ass out.

Kick his ass and throw his unconscious body outside. When he asks what happens, tell him he's dreaming.

leadman1989 15

Lemon kittens would you say something that violent if it were a woman cheating? No? then I think that might be a little misandrous.

olpally 32

Lemon-kittens you are my hero :D

Thanks 87;) and 83, I probably would. A cheater is a cheater. It doesn't matter if they are male or female. A girl cheating is just as bad as a guy cheating.

leadman1989 15

Yes cheater are bad... but violence is worse. Just saying.

That's what happens when you have bad taste in guys, OP. Quit complaining when it's clear you fancy jerks instead of decent people.

jessicaaababy 8

You know usually all guys seem sweet and amazing in the beginning then you realize they're jerks.

missdaulton 0

Dude not her fault guys can be very manipulating and deceiving! You can't judge her by her boyfriend...he is the dumbass, however if she stays with him than she will be promoted to president of the dumbass club!

Usually girls seem sweet and loving and then turn into money sucking bitches. Goes both ways people just ain't what they seem

Capt_Oblivious 10

*waves the hand* "This isn't the boyfriend you were looking for"

guckylynn 19

Pretty sure 34 is talking about "ask for my number" in your about me section. That's a bit inappropriate and kinda stupid for the Internet. Good luck with your future murder.

OP couldn't have been dreaming, because there is still an L branded on his forehead.

jessicaaababy 8

Find a decent guy wherever they may be! I know I haven't found one yet! :/

jessicaaababy 8
Alex94xela 0

I agree desperate bitch is desperate

I think #34 means that you look like a *****. But, I disagree. Having "ask for my number" on your profile page DOES make you look a might desperate though....

jessicaaababy 8

Actually I'm not dumb thank you very much. And I'm not a *****. If you're done being rude I'd very much appreciate it

JHS9109 6

Gahh pendatik, get off her nuts. Every comment she makes, you have some smart ass remark for. Chill out. Why do you care what her "about me" says, it isn't yours. And wtf does "Is this the 1950's" mean? Girls can't have a guy that supports them now? What is wrong with that? Sorry you don't have the money to support a girl, but from those of us who do, stfu. Have a good day :)

^ lol sad ************. you don't have to defend the dumb ***** just because she got your 2 inch dick hard, little boy. and your profile.... "I'm a chill guy"? rofl

jessicaaababy 8

I'm not a dumb *****, you asshole. So **** off, thanks :)

JHS9109 6

Shrike- I'm just sayin, this website is all fun, every body here is just tryin to catch a good laugh.. Right? And no, it's not cause she got my "2 inch dick" hard.. You don't know me. ;) so **** you too buddy Pendatik- My family tree is full of VERY intelligent people, VERY successful people, and VERY respected people who have great jobs and have gone to some of the most prestigous colleges around.. So yea, let's not talk about that. Also, no, just no. Sister/aunt, no. But I do have the money/income to support anyone I feel like supporting. And it's not because my parents hand me money. I work for everything I have, so when you pull some smart ass comment to that, go ahead and leave that out of it. ;)

dkn90 0