By alone - 23/09/2011 11:04 - China

Today, I was sent home from work early because of structural issues. I walked in on my unemployed boyfriend cuddling another woman on the couch. When I confronted them, he freaked out and kept trying to convince me that I was dreaming. I don't know what I ever saw in this loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 745
You deserved it 4 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Are you sure you didn't catch his long-lost twin brother, the one with the terrible accent?

Comments

dude...at least you left him and he'll probably end up a poor perverted hobo. Good job!(:

that's pretty awesome. should have grabbed a bat to hit him and said it's ok baby I'm just dreaming so it won't hurt !!

leadman1989 15

And then she wakes up with a bloody bat and dead boyfriend who was innocent all along.

Well thank God you found out now so you can get away from him!

I hope you called that bitch a ***** to her face and that she has the responsibility of taking care of his unemployed ass now and that it's not a loss for you it's a gain. I wonder if the d-bag bf is reading this FML, give him a wake up call.

Save the energy for the guy, not the girl with whom he's cheating.

At least he didn't use the twin brother excuse.

You dated him, you deserve it. Work harder on finding a decent guy that won't cheat on you next time.

I think I'd laugh out of disbelief and then once it finally hit me I'd go ape-shit. Ugh I hate cheaters and I've never been cheated on, I just don't understand why you'd do it :S especially full on cheaters, one offs aren't as bad.

leadman1989 15

He should have tried the Jedi mind trick it had the same likelihood of working "these are not the **** you're looking for"