By alone - 23/09/2011 11:04 - China

Today, I was sent home from work early because of structural issues. I walked in on my unemployed boyfriend cuddling another woman on the couch. When I confronted them, he freaked out and kept trying to convince me that I was dreaming. I don't know what I ever saw in this loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 745
You deserved it 4 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Are you sure you didn't catch his long-lost twin brother, the one with the terrible accent?

Comments

blair_x 12

That many dreams within dreams is too unstable. Give him the kick, and get out of Limbo.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to make an Inception reference.

Ouch. Here's what you do. Tell them both to get out. If they don't grab the woman by the hair and throw her out. Kick the boyfriend out literally in the ass.

Wow what a dick been there before :( u deserve better

Wow! What a loser! First of all, to stoop so low as to cheat on you!! And second, if your caught...own up to it!! Dump him!! You don't need a liar and a cheater in your life!

Mourningstar 4

Sounds like you have the right attitude about it tho, chin up you'll find better!

Your last sentence, OP, is giving me the impression you threw him out to the curb. Good for you! Now all you need to do is find yourself a new man (not guy/boy) who knows how to care for a woman (both financially even if just a little bit, and emotionally) :) All the best of luck!

GETxAxLIFE 0

That's better than the pretending to have a twin brother and fake an accent. Lol (other FML reference)