By bellsucker - 04/08/2012 22:15 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I was rotated to the graveyard shift at my job. My only co-worker is a twenty-something Paris Hilton wannabe who won't shut up about her belief that she's the reincarnation of Whitney Houston. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 161
You deserved it 1 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So she was the reincarnation of Whiney Houston before Whitney died? How exactly does that work? Oooh! Maybe when this idiot was born she stole some of Whitney's soul and that's why Whitney spiraled into lunacy during her last few years. Ha! I've finally solved the mystery of "What the **** went wrong with Whitney Houston".

morganrules123 10

Whitney obviously put a horcrux in this poor girl.

Comments

Why would a wannabe Britney Spears work at a graveyard?

A graveyard shift means extremely late starting and ending hours, not literally working at a graveyard.

I do believe OP said Pars Hilton. Ding Dong.

CantBeatMe2007 5

The amount of stupidity is overflowing from this comment...-_-'

CantBeatMe2007 5

Oops the amount of stupidity overflowing from this comment is too much to handle...

I can feel my brain cells deteriorating as I read all these stupid comments. You are making yourself look just as dumb as the girl OP works with.

I laughed at 15. And if that makes me stupid, well, spin me into a wall.

36- I sit corrected. Pars or Paris...she's still an idiot...and so is the OP of this thread. But thanks.

That's impossible assuming she's over 6 months old. She can't reincarnate from someone who was alive at the same time as her. It just doesn't fit the definition... EDIT: didn't see docs comment before I posted this. Lol sorry.

Rocky007 15

Tell her you won't always love her.

I use to work the graveyard shift. I loved it. I feel your pain with the co worker. FYL

featherygoose 9

They call it the graveyard shift because you want to kill your co worker.

BunBunBabe 8

Sounds like she may be easily convinced of random far fetched things, try to convince her elephants have five legs and their trunk is the fifth leg for fun

Or, convince her to do something that will get her fired. Problem solved!

Tell her to hit the silent alarm button (if there is one) and convince her that eveytime you hit it, you get a pay raise.

She better gave the voice of an angel. Whitney Houston had a hell of a voice before she destroyed it.

candylandy 1

Wouldn't that make her a Whitney Houston wannabe?

No, because reincarnation works that you become a new person when you're born, but with the same soul, and you can't be a wannabe of someone you "already are."

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Suck her bell then, maybe it'll shut the broad up. I mean, your name IS "Bellsucker"