By AgentRarity - 18/06/2014 16:48

Today, I was reading butthurt comments about how girl gamers can easily get dates and find love by simply existing. I'm a "girl gamer" who hasn't even found a date, let alone love. I've been looking since I was sixteen. I'm now 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 712
You deserved it 7 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can do it!! Don't give up! You are the bomb!!!

at least you know getting married on skyrim doesn't count

Comments

erenjaeger 16

Don't worry. There's a gamer out there who's Princess is in another castle. One day they'll find you, and you two will Kart off into the sunset together.

I'm a girl gamer as well. Don't give up! :))) what games you play?!

Yeah haha I'm only 16 but I love gaming. Every guy says they want a girl who plays video games but no one comes to me.

Don't give up OP, I met my current girlfriend 4 years ago playing WoW and we're living together now, happy as Larry. It happened when I had finally given up and wasn't expecting it. I am 29 now. :)

No worries OP you are still young with plenty of time to find the right person for you. There's plenty of options, dating websites for gamers (it's been mentioned before, I know), or MMO's that are more social oriented, or you could hit up a convention or two. Or if you are just looking to hook up, cosplay as your favorite scantily clad anime character and go to comicon. Garanteed to attract attention with that one.

ziggie1989 2

You are not alone I can tell you that, however I did meet the girl of my life playing a video game I am currently living with her and we have been together for almost 2 years now. I was in the same boat but more of a irl setting as I wasn't in that click group of hot empty minded boys so I never got into relationships until I met my now girlfriend be strong op you will find someone :(

dont worry, i am sure you will find someone! dont pressure yourself either, sometimes being over eager for love can be stressfull (and unatractive)

if only there were more gamer girls in my country..

if only there were more game girls in my country... I'd happily date you if you were nearer...

"Girl gamers" make me laugh. They have to be known.

yet you claim to be one, don't worry, I laugh at myself too