By AgentRarity - 18/06/2014 16:48

Today, I was reading butthurt comments about how girl gamers can easily get dates and find love by simply existing. I'm a "girl gamer" who hasn't even found a date, let alone love. I've been looking since I was sixteen. I'm now 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 712
You deserved it 7 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can do it!! Don't give up! You are the bomb!!!

at least you know getting married on skyrim doesn't count

Comments

Perhaps get out from behind the computer and find some other interests? There's a thought.

oNisao 21

As everyone said, stop looking, you and him will cross paths someday! I've met my bf while I cheating on a game, and he confronted me. Haha.

Maybe because you're fugly.....just saying, think about it

"Agentrarity" "butthurt" There's the root source, there.

Lol. Not to rub it in but I'm also a gamer girl and it look me a long time to find a boyfriend. But I can tell you it's worth the wait. :) As we are both gamers, it's so much more better when someone understands your gaming needs.

Hey I am going to be the devil’s advocate here but if OP only relies on the fact that she is a gamer girl to get dates, that might be the problem. I expect that gamers, like everyone, have certain expectations when it comes to dating and that being a gamer is not just enough, although I imagine that it is definitely an added bonus. I am not saying that OP is a horrible person but that she may need to show other qualities as well. OP, whatever you have done for the past 11 years has not worked, so maybe it’s time to change tactics? Never having had a date at 27 is not that uncommon. Besides, I don’t want to sound patronizing but there is no point trying too hard, you will just look desperate and that’s not attractive. I know it is not easy, because dating requires both work AND chance. Good luck :)

Michael2687 9

Yeah, well... Get off the computer and go out.

post up a photo, there might a legitmate reason why that is the case. Otherwise, maybe you need to show more boobs