By AgentRarity - 18/06/2014 16:48

Today, I was reading butthurt comments about how girl gamers can easily get dates and find love by simply existing. I'm a "girl gamer" who hasn't even found a date, let alone love. I've been looking since I was sixteen. I'm now 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 712
You deserved it 7 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can do it!! Don't give up! You are the bomb!!!

at least you know getting married on skyrim doesn't count

Comments

Don't actively look for someone or expect the perfect match to drop into your lap, it just needs to happen, and maybe on your terms =) As a fellow gamer of the feminine kind, I found my guy, literally, when the last thing I wanted was a relationship. We first met at a local fair and we're celebrating 6 years in August. You need to be willing to put yourself out there, whether as a girl or a gamer, it doesn't matter. Some gamer guys are too shy to approach girls as boss as us, so you might have to introduce yourself if you catch them starting ^_~< Feel free to chat me up, OP, if you need someone to talk to =)

DeathBunny8 9

I completely understand. Just keep being yourself and love will find you eventually.

Are you fat? Or socially awkward? That may be it

I'm a gamer. not a "girl gamer" or a "gamer girl" or "#gamergirl." just gamer. and I got a boyfriend before he knew I loved video games. chin up! real life isn't all that bad. and the graphics are amazing.

there is hope... guess where I met my wife? :)

justmeCee 16

Stop wasting all your time playing video games then Op and get out there and meet some guys! Also you being a gamer chick is a very good conversation piece if they play the same game! You'd be surprised. Good luck OP.

echinda_fml 5