By hopeless - 27/06/2011 14:09 - Canada

Today, I was playing tetherball with my younger brother. I get really competitive, so I threw it as hard as I could. It came around and hit me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 771
You deserved it 54 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for playing with your brother's balls. Wait, what?

Comments

borkchop1992 15

those arent the only balls that will be hitting you in the face

asianinvasionn6 0
Laura13LHM 6

That's three words and like seven periods.

tsim_fml 0

well you didn't hit him... and tetherballs don't hurt alot.

cunningchick 1

Yes they do! Apparently you have never seen a real tether ball, they hurt like hell!

MEM0817 18

Wow how fast karma came back at you. Literally.

nlr 9

I guess balls like your face... sorry that was cheesy... well ydi because if your playing with family you should never get competitive idiot.

emmiep1011 7

some people just like balls hitting their faces...

SneakherHead 5

Wow it doesn't get worse then this comment right here lmao ^^^^^^

mismonroe 0

Other than the numerous other people that made the same type of comment.

bidsababe 1

*correction* this comment ofbyourvsucked. the original one she said was hilarious

green_eggs_and_h 0

It's just tetherball, you shouldn't get so wound up about it.

Lauren10102 3

I am going to find you, throw a tetherball in YOUR face as hard as I can, then you may judge OP. Agreed???

Tetherball...wound up...it's a pun. Get it? Hello? I don't think I'm getting through.

36- I don't think Green_eggs agrees at your attempt to look tough. Sorry.

Lauren10102 3

My mistake. I thought you were apart of the elite group of girls who act manly. You never know.

green_eggs_and_h 0

36- I think I may be able to judge OP regardless of whether or not I get hit in the face with a tetherball because OP posted the story as an FML, allowing the entirety of humanity (with access to FML) to vote if OP deserved what happened or if their life sucks. So no, I'm not "Agreed???"

cunningchick 1

How cal u not tell that it's a pun? Ur a bunch of retards,