By bieberyoulittleSHIT - 31/08/2012 19:20 - United Kingdom - Goole

Today, I was playing some CoD online, when I realised I'd started humming an annoyingly catchy Bieber tune. Before I could come to my senses and pull out my mic, a bunch of my teammates started sarcastically singing along. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 601
You deserved it 29 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boygenius50 8

Wow. Easy YDI, you know a Justin Bieber song AND you were playing Call of Duty.

*playing cod, running around shooting people Op: BABY BABYYY OHHHH

Comments

Boygenius50 8

Wow. Easy YDI, you know a Justin Bieber song AND you were playing Call of Duty.

Boygenius50 8

Fallout, actually. CoD is fine, there's really nothing wrong with it, but it's unbearably repetitive in my opinion.

madskittlesftw 5

Video games are video games we all have our opinion.. No need to fight over them. Not that you guys were fighting.

CoolRainbowdash 15
Boygenius50 8

2.15 in Black Ops (6th Prestige) and 1.41 in MW3 (4th I think). It's safe to say I don't suck at CoD

Marrach 7

Thumbed you down for being a CoD hater. Halo and Fallout be for nerds. :p But as they say; Don't hate the player , hate the game. Perfect reasoning why you decided to be an ass and say that

Oh shit, my Nerdy Fucktard'o'Meter just exploded. Seriously, you're having a pissing match over VIDEO GAMES? Step out of the basement once in a while, folks.

Marrach 7

Lol.I have 1.85kdr 15th prestige girl. :)

madskittlesftw 5

Alright now you guys are being little ***** (look at OPs name) calm down. Go rant somewhere else

I was under the impression that there was a lot of crossover between Halo and CoD fans, but what would a RPG player like me know?

Marrach 7

Haters' Gon' Hate. :] (On muah!)

Boygenius50 8

Haha I don't hate any games. I just have preferences. And CoD is not among them.

I saw this coming from a mile away. Boygenius and everyone else arguing- Nobody gives a shit about your loyalties, level-ups and prestige levels on Halo or COD. It's cute you have a hardcore connection, and I'm sure the company LOVES your loyalty to their products, but keep the fanboy-induced bullshit off of FML.

Does it make me a bad person that I don't understand a single word of this entire thread?

Boygenius50 8

We meet again, Man In The Machine. Last time we conversed, I was banned for THREE MONTHS. Therefore I hate you.

Nah, but it dates you by a couple decades. ;)

No, DocBastard, it just makes you a boring adult. I suggest you try battlefield 3, perhaps? Or if you're confused, search gameplay for each game on YouTube.

Boygenius50 8

The only reason I even mentioned Level/KDR was because it was implied that I dislike CoD simply because I'm bad at it. I know plenty of excellent players who quit the game because of it's dull, repetitive nature. Sorry for leading this butthurt parade

Boygenius50 8

54- I suggest you try putting down the controller and get a job, maybe one saving people's lives or something. ****, I don't know, making something of yourself isn't for everyone, I guess.

Boygenius50 8

59-Lol the guy's 17, he should probably just drop out of high school and start searching for the cure for cancer. Seriously? You're going to get pissed at someone for making a suggestion about video games, on a thread of comments where the topic of discussion has primarily been video games? Get off your high horse buddy.

62- I graduated at 17. He's just saying kids/teenagers spend a lot of time overly concerned about video games, and not actually applying themselves. Not to say that video games will get you nowhere, but you do gotta admit a lot of kids just don't give a shit any more

At least this isn't an Xbox vs. PS3 argument :/

CoD and Bieber have always been correlated. Everyone was just waiting for some one to admit it.

OP: BABY BABY BABY OHH! *Echoes: BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Ahahahahaha! what a dick!

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. Then again, it's probably because I'm more of an adventurer than a shooter.

raraisbang 12

Halo Reach and Mass Effect 1-3. Win. CoD occasionally, but as previously stated, it gets repetitive. Beiber.... Is a failure. His (her) music makes my ears bleed and cry out in agony! D:

KiddNYC1O 20

My friend told me I haven't logged on PSN in about 7 months. Hmm, didn't even realize...

36, I play COD with the boyfriend. Being good at what you play definitely doesn't mean you can't get laid. You just need to find a good life balance. Or a partner who is a gamer, too ;)

His friends deserve it too if they started singing along, so don't feel bad OP.

Delta117 2

59-you're ignorance stabs at my soul. I'm a gamer, and I have been one since I was little. This does not make me someone who lives in the basement of my parents house eating Cheetos all day. In fact, I am a full time college student, and I have a full time job. Games do not make someone a basement dweller. Thanks for the stereotype!!!

Well, firstly, the word you were looking for is "your". Secondly, my comment was aimed at the sad, SAD little children having an internet catfight over which game is better. Those guys are the real "nerds". By the way, I'm a gamer too, so yeah.

What's the point of criticizing people for what they like? Don't you have anything better to do?

Screw military FPS games, Borderlands, Metroid Prime, Bioshock and such are where it's at.

Idk what's worse...the fact that you like JB or the fact that you play CoD.

This is the most interesting thread of comments I've seen for a LONG time.

LiterOfCola 16

RUNESCAPE! The land of HOPE and ADVENTURE!

K:DR Doesn't prove anything, just play type.

I prefer COD and some good sports games but then again I have never played halo or most of the games brought up in this thread

easyprey 8

After reading the whole Halo, COD argument, I think it's still a better love story then twilight.

100, thank you for bringing up the mass effect series, they are by far the best in this thread, with skyrim running 2nd, and battlefield 3 in close third. Although, if we bring in computer games, minecraft has 2nd no problem. The end!

World of Warcraft has a better community than CoD and it looks different every expansion

Really? No mention of RTS games here? Come on, Starcraft 2 anyone? Or Fall of the Samurai? How about Wargame?

Seriously? Grow the balls up. THEY ARE VIDEO GAMES! I play like any kind of game. Does it even matter? Everyone has their own opinion.

Battlefield is so much better than COD

I enjoy RPGs. No spawnkilling, teamkilling, or worrying about your KDR.

Step in. It seems you've already taken a few ass lessons.

I actully agree. Cod is overrated, plus its getting old.

I had sex twice last night! Enjoy your video games kiddies.

lenamartinovic 13

Very true. This one is definitely '**** Everyone's Lives' who is involved.

Oh. Ohhhhhhh oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oh. Ohhhhhhhhh oh ohoh oh oh oh.

80- how many times have I told you not to get intimate while on the Internet?

That's a funny way of coming out of the closet

hopsinlove17 26

And hopefully a bag to cover your head? Goodness.

*playing cod, running around shooting people Op: BABY BABYYY OHHHH

*Op loses a power up or ammo* Thought you'd always be mine...

Or: *OP is playing battlefield 3, plane gets shot and starts flaming* "AN I SAID OHH LORD JEEZUS IT'S A FAHR!" *ejects*

I am ashamed that you people even know a tiny morsal of his songs. -team members dies, stand over body and say over mic- "...I'd never let you go, I can take you places you ain't never been before."

I only know "Baby", and that's cause that shit gets stuck in your head. It's not a stupid song (well, the chorus is), it's just the fact that Justin Bieber sang it. His voice is annoying. I've seen people do amazing covers of that song.

animallover231 3

The funny thing is, is your icon is of the Justin Bieber beats... The purple beats? Those are by Justin Bieber.

BubbleGrunge 18

I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal about musicians they don't like. I mean, I don't care for particular music but I'm not going to bitch about other people who listen to it. To each his or her own, like what you like and **** anyone else who gives you shit for it!

I think having a video game interrupted by another player's off key rendition of ANY song would be pretty mock-worthy.

TheDrifter 23

And this is why they invented push to talk. So you don't have to hear every heavy breath, fat roll jiggle and call to mom for more hot pockets that your teammates make.

I misread "hummig" as "humping". Now your FML doesn't seem as bad

Personally, I am both a CoD fan and a Halo fan. They're both fun to play. But I'm going to have to say YDI.

TheDrifter 23

Beiber and even the CoD playing I can let slide, to each their own. But gaming with an open mic? You sir are an inexcusable douche.

I play cod with a mic. But I help people by telling them if someone's camping or something. So I guess I'm a douche. :(

TheDrifter 23

Is yours open? (Transmitting all the time) Voice activated with a reasonable sensitivity or push to talk are great, and very handy in game

I have a switch that turns the mic on or off. And my mic sensitivity is on 3 (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). But I get what you're saying. Like those prepubescent kids who have a terrible mic with a sensitivity of 5. Yelling out "****!" every time they die. It gets annoying as shit. But instead of telling them to STFU, I just mute them. Simple as that.

iXTMAstro 6

I play with a mic, I am always to talkin to my friends in mumble or team viewer ^_^

I played Halo and heard someone jacking off because they didn't turn their mic off. God it was gross!