By bieberyoulittleSHIT - 31/08/2012 19:20 - United Kingdom - Goole

Today, I was playing some CoD online, when I realised I'd started humming an annoyingly catchy Bieber tune. Before I could come to my senses and pull out my mic, a bunch of my teammates started sarcastically singing along. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 601
You deserved it 29 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boygenius50 8

Wow. Easy YDI, you know a Justin Bieber song AND you were playing Call of Duty.

*playing cod, running around shooting people Op: BABY BABYYY OHHHH

Comments

That is why Bieber made made 75 million last year.

No, he made that much (really, THAT much?) because he prostituted himself by putting his likeness on lunch boxes, clothes, makeup, dolls, and anything else he possibly could. He's quite a smart little entrepreneur. His music still sucks, though.

I decided to attempt to listen to Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" yesterday. The moment I heard 'swag' repeating in the background, I turned my computer off.

Much agreed Doc, except for one point; Justin Bieber is not a smart entrepreneur - he is a cash cow with a smart agent or team of agents. He is, at this point, a corporation (in a manner of speaking) and has investors looking for returns. A shame too, he actually has a decent voice when he isn't tooling around the red carpet.

Well hey, that means they know the words too. I guess you're all closet fans! ;)

"And I was like, KILLSTREAK, KILLSTREAK, KILLSTREAK, ohhhhh!"

DarkHelmet 10

Ah HA!!! So you were the bastard we kept trying to pwn in that game!!

Look at it this way. They knew what you were humming! So it's not as bad as it seems! Although you should find better music

I'm always singing the parodies of his songs: "Hey y'all it's me again, I'm everywhere And I'm still rocking lesbian hair" "It starts with screaming and OMG-ing Followed by weeping and lots of tweeting Once they're infected they are insane The only cure is to disable the brain If you daughter catches Bieber, Bieber fever Chop off her head with a meat cleaver"

UltimateGIRness 16

I love that song.have you watched key of awesome's mistletoe parody?

42- I gave you a thumbs up. Because you deserve it :3 I love The Key of Awesome.

63) no, but I need to! I love their Kesha ones, and the fact that they do Lady Gaga perfectly always makes me happy.

OhDearBetrayal 25

I strongly suggest watching their new "As Long As You Love Me" parody, it is so funny.

Oh **** you, I'd like to chop off YOUR head.

Hahaha I've done that before -.- except I was singing and they were complete strangers. I quit the game then hid my face in a pillow. So hey, you're not the only one to have been betrayed by the evil mic :D always find the bright side.

When I was thirteen, played COD annoyed kids.

Cod and bieber? Boy that escalated quickly!!