By rockyrocket - 26/04/2011 19:19 - Canada

Today, I was out shopping. It was fine until my dental crossbow broke as I was laughing. The springs locked, and I couldn't close my mouth. The orthodontist couldn't see me for two hours, leaving me to walk around town with my mouth hanging open like a psychopath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 566
You deserved it 3 704

rockyrocket tells us more.

hey guys, I didn't have room to write this in my post, but I was visiting another town 60 minutes away from mine, so I couldn't just go home and wait, and the office was closed that day so I couldn't wait there bebcause no one would be there until the orthodontist arrived. So I was pretty much out of luck :p

Comments

denvan 0

lmao so how many bugs went inside your mouth?

batgirl_babygirl 0

I'm sure she did go straight home. She said she was out shopping, so she had to walk around for however long it took for her to get to her car.

this literally made my day. ya walking around with ur mouth open seems unnecessary. why didn't u wait at the Orthodontist's?

Psychopathy is a serious psychological disorder (remains without a permanent cure, sadly). Your temporary unpleasant appearance doesn't have anything to do with you psycholgically; unless you mean the cliche movie psycopaths who all suspiciously look very similar...but that, again, has nothing to do with it as appearance is no factor is psycopathy and similarly sociopathy.

Pain in the ass can be a serious medical disorder but it can also be you showing everyone how smart you are!

Inspired22 11

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, because that must have been AWFUL! But this is soooo funny. You will tell this story for years and years, to your grandkids and so on...but I am definitely sorry you had to go through that! That sounds utterly miserable!

cldean24 4

I doubt you looked like a psychopath. Mentally challenged, maybe (and no I am not knocking the handicapped).

Weetart 8

dude I'm sorry that sucks. I have sympathy for u.