By fishruinsex - 08/12/2010 08:46

Spicy
Today, I was messing around in my boyfriend's pants while watching TV. He was totally absorbed in the fishing show that was on. When the guy lost a fish, he got so disappointed that he became completely flaccid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 352
You deserved it 5 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

do fish turn him on because they remind him of you? or part of you?

Guess you could say he was... *sunglasses* hooked on that program. YEEEAAAHHH!

Comments

If you want him to filet your fresh catch, you should stop trying to reel him in using stink bait.

16, you're an idiot. Meanwhile, 15 is win.

Looks like fish turn him on. Have you ever tried letting him fish down under?

birds_fml 7

I had a boyfriend like that, only he was more interested in playing video games than coming to bed to have sex, even when I tried to get him interested by playing with his junk. He told me, and I quote "I'm enjoying this game on a whole different level now!" Not enjoying it enough to pause the stupid game and have sex though, I guess. Dump him now, it never will get any better. He obviously doesn't give a damn about your needs.

sex over rides most things I'm doing. well obviously within reason.

c8750 2

Agree with birds. I had a bf like that too. There's nothing quite like watching 3 guys play wrestling for 12 hours straight. Not to mention the hours he spent playing some RPG. OP if this is common dump his ass. If it's the first time talk to him about it

EngineerJane 0

Women like you don't deserve a boyfriend. You'll complain and say no to sex when a man wants it and dump then when you want it while they are having fun. Stop being selfish and uncaring and maybe you'll get the sex you're craving so bad.

PurplePeeps 0

^Certified engineer. I would listen.

outsidehitter7 9

in all honesty. listen guys...sometimes girls don't even necessarily wanna have sex when they pull that crap. sometimes the just want some damn attention!! if it's gotten to that point that ur girl feels she has to use that last resort ur a freaking asshole if u don't give her some attention. and come on!!! u also get laid!! it's a win win!! =D

Was the fish supposed to be cooked on a show on the food network? If so it's understandable he went flaccid, I think you should buy a shakeweight to practice your old-fashioned skills.

wtf with all the fish related stupid comments?? some ppl try way too hard to b funny n they SUCK at it... keep ur day jobs!! lmfao!! he's gay.. he prob goes fishing with his buddies.. so fishing shows technically shouldnt turn him on but it does.. so he couldnt care less about eating her.. common!!!

OneLittleAdditio 9

Just cuz ur lame-ass has no sense of humor doesn't mean the rest of us don't enjoy a good laugh. Go get a sense of humor and enjoy these jokes as corny as they are :]

No need to flounder all over the place and be a snapper and mako big deal of this. Everyone is just trying to make puns as a grouper. You cod always tuna out if you don't like it rather than carping like this. This may just be a red herring because I'm only a general sturgeon, and I may be way off bass and a little roughy 'round the edges, but I like puns - they give me a moray of sunshine in my dreary day and make me eel happy and yell "wahoo!" like I'm sitting on haddock of the bay. Ok, that's enough. I'm trout of here. I have to go drive down the pike and meet my friend John Dory the loan shark.

c8750 2
schwancy 2

I like your ****, and want u to sit on my face so I can eat your a$$

wow doc I can't believe I just read all of that for the halibut..dun dun chhh

a bit strange for a man... having a fish who is ready to be fried he loosing time on virtual one... ydi couse worst than virtual fish...

sourgirl101 28

If you took pictures of it, it would look just like Bret Favre's

RedPillSucks 31

You know the old saying.... A fish in the bed is worth two on the tele.... or something like that.... you..., you wont get fooled again.

So he wasn't interested. Guys sometimes just don't feel "in the mood". That's just life.

Obviously it was a slippery dick that was lost. I have no idea about the guy on TV, though.

sourgirl101 28

"Slippery dick" lol I found out that was indeed a name of a fish by reading an FML. Oh the things one can learn here.(: