By Anonymous - 03/10/2012 04:39 - United States - Portland

Today, I was involved in a 5-way conversation about the movie Inception. I nodded and agreed with things that were said, but couldn't admit that despite having seen it 4 times, I still haven't the foggiest idea of how to explain what it's about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 602
You deserved it 21 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

i'm sorry, but I can't help but think that people who didn't understand inception are just really dumb(usually the same people who didn't understand the matrix and shutterisland). It actually was pretty logical.

Kaleigh090 11

Rather than calling persons "dumb" because they don't understand a concept which apparently came so easily to you, perhaps you should try to help them reach an understanding. Your willingness to degrade others so easily makes me pity you.

agonydrum 7

Ill agree with 43 but mostly because my comment got thumbed down and I assume it was by people too stupid to understand the movie and offended by my attempt to explain it to them

Obvious8 3

You think this is a FML? Wow, you must have a pretty posh life then.

SenselessPattern 12

#50, you've got to stop living in the past. I'll clap and cheer for you anyways, though.

I haven't seen it yet and I don't want to.

May I ask you a very, very important question? ...Why?

Too confusing for me xD I don't want to watch it multiple times to try to understand it,

So, um ... you completely avoid a potentially enjoyable cinematic experience because you're afraid that you may have to watch it again? :/ Also, how do you know it's confusing if you've never watched it? Don't be afraid -- just do it! I would lend you the Blu-Ray, but you're probably not in Korea.

catanita 18

I do not like DiCaprio, but i have to admit that INCEPTION is one of the best movies from 2010. The ideea is very good and original and the movie very well done.

BBoxall 0

That is probably he funniest thing I've read all week

perdix 29

Can't help you, friend. I saw it once and fell asleep in the middle of it. The dream I had was better than the shit that was going on on the screen. The emperor is naked.

SenselessPattern 12

Your probably being sarcastic/joking, but I honestly thought that movie was not entertaining. Unlike many people, I felt they had a wide range of possibilities and went with the most normal, sane path. I walked in expecting lions walking through portals at war with cyborgs in a world where the water is liquid nitrogen and the land is solid diamonds. Not cityscapes where the most unrealistic feature were random trains passing through and arctic realms where the base was reminiscent of a campaign mission from COD.