By Anonymous - 03/10/2012 04:39 - United States - Portland

Today, I was involved in a 5-way conversation about the movie Inception. I nodded and agreed with things that were said, but couldn't admit that despite having seen it 4 times, I still haven't the foggiest idea of how to explain what it's about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 602
You deserved it 21 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

I feel like that's bound to happen to me with The Departed and I've only watched it once. Nah, I'm playing, but it was a little confusing though.

I didn't get it either. My boyfriend wanted a deep, intellectual conversation after seeing it as he couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't understand it and was left wondering if we saw the same movie!

Don't feel bad, I have no clue what the movie is about either.

Lol wow ur an epic fail. U totally deserve it for being a dumbass. Here is the plot An asian guy wants to get rid of a white guy from doing something with buisiness Leonardo dicaprios job is to go so deep into the white guys mind to plant an idea that the white guy must quit the buisiness and therefore make the asian man happy. And leo dicaprio is the same damsel in distress as always except he isnt a woman. Thats all u need to know.

My friend was an extra in that movie! LOL

myfamilyisnuts 0

I don't get how people don't understand :/ it's the simplest concept imaginable. Basically subliminal messaging done inception style. A whisper in your ear. You just plant the seed that will grow bigger and bigger. Viola.

Inception is about something done inception-style? Oh, a recursive definition; how appropriate! :D

Sorry, but I'm imagining a seed that somehow spontaneously generates a full-blown viola. I like violas, and I like seeds, too. Carry on.

xblair 11

Today, my brother caught me kissing Logan Lerman's photo on my iPad. He made it his status on his Facebook and got 50+ likes. FML.