By JBK06262009 - 12/11/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, I was informed by my boss that he has been stealing quarters out of my change bowl to pay for his bus rides. He makes six times the amount I make. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 106
You deserved it 2 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Talk to to corporate...LIKE A BOSS! Approve memos...LIKE A BOSS! Steal quarters...LIKE A BOSS! Chop my balls off...LIKE A BOSS!

perdix 29

That's why he's the BAWS. But, no really, your boss takes the bus, and he makes 6 times what you make? Are you a volunteer? Do you work for a hobo?

Comments

cheapsheep_fml 0

that's the new 'in' thing now. People that can afford public transportation opt to be cheap. Greed is a deadly sin you know.

LMAO... "deadly sin". Those were created by some nut-job monk in the 6th century. And technically, no... "greed" is not one of the seven deadly sins. You're thinking of "avarice".

Isn't "greed" synonymous with "avarice?" So, if avarice is a deadly sin, greed should be, too, since they're the same thing. Am I missing something?

cheapsheep_fml 0

This is why the human population will end because of people like you.

Detrox 0

When your boss is stealing money from you, you know your working at a low-level job, or have a corrupt boss!

Well, that just means you take his Dollar! :D

tell him you expect a good Christmas bonus this year

well now we know how he makes more than u.

icansayanything_fml 0

i wonder if you're aware of how ******* annoying you are.

greenltrn2003 0

this is the most asshole-istic comment ive ever seen

Uh yeH okay whatever Ferrari!!! If your a woman or a trans woman then no you DONT Have the opportunities ...

Are you really that stupid? As of 2009, women make up more than 50% of America's workforce. And by 'trans woman' do you mean someone who was born male and had a female sex change, because that has nothing to do with your job opportunities. Some big companies may be a little wary about hiring women in high positions, because some people are still fighting that this is a man's world, but if she can do the work, and do it well, there are more than enough companies that will hire her. Ferrari is right, anyone that is willing to work their butt off to get a good job, can get a good job. But the government gives welfare out too leniently in my opinion. I've seen people that I KNOW are on welfare, and they're going out to dinner every other night or buying expensive clothes and jewelry, and sadly, I have even seen some people using money that SHOULD be spent on food for their children on drugs instead. I think getting welfare should involve thorough background checks and health exams to see if you have any drugs in your system, and social workers need to keep an eye on families to make sure that money is being spent in the right areas. The government is fueling the view that you don't have to work and you'll still be taken care of, which means taxpayers who work their butts off have to pay more taxes, and work even harder, to take care of the people who don't want to work. The young children growing up right now are being shown this vision of so many people NOT working, and still getting taken care of, and still bashing the people who DO work their butts off as people who were born into life with privileges, not acknowledging that those people are paying their way through life. So these children are seeing that this is something acceptable, and will grow up to do the same thing, and teach their children to do the same thing, until there are no motivated people left to pay the taxes to support the lazy people. To the OP, that does suck if he's been doing it every day, but if he was just telling you that he's taken a few quarters, it's no big deal. Everybody forgets things sometimes, and you don't really clarify how MANY quarters had been taken. I'm thinking it's not even a big deal, and definitely not FML worthy.

muffinsareyummy 1

call the police. stealing is stealing.