By Anonymous - 03/04/2011 09:35 - Australia

Today, I was in the shower 'grooming' myself for my second anniversary with my boyfriend. Halfway through the hot water ran out. I now have the choice of going with the low 'half-fro' or risking hypothermia. My boyfriend thinks hypothermia would be the better option. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 577
You deserved it 28 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kaitlyn3xo 0

don't be a baby just finish up quick, your not gonna get hypothermia from a cold shower

maybe wait a few minutes for the water to heat up, or tell him to deal with it.

Comments

Time to bring out the hedge trimmer. That chicken may help too.. ohhh and some cool whip!

so... you got out of the shower to post to FML? Priorities!

Kinda sad that you only groom yourself for special occasions. And two years isn't even that long to start letting yourself go already. :/

ozzy441 0

you say that like not shaving is letting yourself go... don't shave, you look about 5. any Guy that wants you in bed when you look like a five year old obviously has illegal and immoral fantasies.

how does shaving make you look 5? you can actually tell there was hair there after a woman has shaved. it's not like the hair is removed from the roots. and you're aware vaginas do change in appearance slightly at puberty right? there's more to looking like a 5 year old than being hairless. compare a shaved, naked 20-something year old to a naked 5 year old and you will probably be able to tell which is which. to top it off, it's courtesy. if my girlfriend was going to be going down on me, you're damn right i'd shave my bikini area. nobody wants a mouthful of pubic hair.

MuffyStJacques 0

Who has a bush anymore? It's 2011, come on women!

Sprocket 5

Not every woman exists to imitate your favorite **** star. P:

monnanon 13

Who complains about other peoples pubic hair anymore, its 2011 people.

ytjcantsitstill 0

your name starts with muffy ahahajaha

MuffyStJacques 0

Speaking as a woman, I find shaved to be preferred. Today, I don't know of many who leave their jungle untamed.

Autoshot 9
justanotherbird 19

Just because you prefer your **** a certain way doesn't mean that everyone else does. I know several people who don't like shaving theirs because of razor burn or whatever. Personally, I give myself a Brazilian wax every few weeks because I don't like hair anywhere in general, but that doesn't mean I'll say anything against someone who wants to have hair. Especially since a lot of guys refuse to even groom themselves down there, they really can't say too much unless they do. For the OP....there are so many things you could have done if you really wanted to shave the rest off. I want to put YDI it for giving up so easily and then complaining about it.

Sprocket 5

Should have just gone natural. It is a lot harder to have impromptu "fun tiem" is you feel like a porcupine of stubble. ew.

zowieandzander77 1

A) you won't get hypothermia in the 5 minutes it would take to take care of business ( especially if you stand out of the direct stream of water) B) if you are such a whimp boil some water, put it in a bowl and sit in the tub C) if you are dumb enough to think you would get hypothermia from a cold shower then I'm guessing I need to tell you to add cold water to the boiling water mentioned above so you don't burn yourself.

but then op will get burned and freeze to death...

I've takin freezing showers before and I've never gotten hypothermia

Needzalife8D 0

you're not going to get hypothermia. shut up and get back in the kitchen.