By maximus - 20/01/2010 00:08 - United States

Today, I was in the line at Chipotle and noticed a very attractive lady in her mid 20's. I deliberately took the table next to her and her friend and happened to overhear what they were talking about. They were both discussing how much diarrhea they were going to have when they got home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 242
You deserved it 31 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

drgnsf8 0

not an fml. why do people get grossed out when girls talk about the same shit guys do.

and this is a fml because??? were u like automatically going to get with her since u sat at the next table???

Comments

Should've joined in on their diarrhea talk, OP. The more the merrier.

That may not be a good idea. Just imagine the OP grabbing a seat and sitting by them. "So, what color is YOUR crap? Personally mine takes a greenish tint" ^-- an insurance commercial in the making.

Ah, this is why you look at a distance, and don't eavesdrop on a conversation if you aren't ready for some weird sh*t.

drgnsf8 0

not an fml. why do people get grossed out when girls talk about the same shit guys do.

AHAHAAH!!!!! Seriously though, that turns some guys on. Not me though. I swear.

dude you really need to understand the coolest girls are just guys with boobs. tis true

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC PRODUCT! IF YOUR LIKE OTHER AMERICANS YOU LOVE TO EAT CHIPOTLE, BUT YOU HATE ALL THOSE TERRIBLE BLOOD STAINS IN YOUR UNDERWEAR You love to eat Chipotle, but you hate those blood stains in your underwear? Now you can eat all the Chipotle you want, and still have clean underwear with ChipotliAway.

Ms_Popsergeant 0

so stop eavesdropin and bein a creeper

startafire 0

So your life is ****** because girls poop? YDI for eavesdropping. They obviously weren't interested in you if they were talking about stuff like that in front of you. They might even have done it on purpose when they noticed you stalking them.

uhohuscrewedup 0