By benander - 15/09/2009 21:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in the bathroom defecating when I felt something hanging there. I reached back with toilet paper and starting pulling it out inch by inch; 3 feet later I learned I had a tapeworm. Worst of all, no pharmacy has the med the doctor prescribed. I have to live with this thing until the med gets here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 996
You deserved it 4 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOLYLIF 0

I hope to ******* God no one does a comic for this one.

Comments

i call fake on this one. the states arent dirty and unless youve been somewhere like south africa recently, this wouldnt have happened.

Umm, actually yes it can. http://i.abcnews.com/Health/PainManagement/story?id=6309464&page=1 Here's a good example.

alwaysalady 0

I was eating. Now I;m not. I may never eat again. That's repulsive.

This is easily the most disgusting FML ever.

I'd cry. Feeling sick just thinking about it. But kudos to you-best FML I've read in a while.

omgwtffmmfl 0
adelaide_evening 0

I WAS EATING!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH! Now I keep looking at the sauerkraut on my reuben, and all I can see is a tapeworm :( I kind of hate you a little right now. Note to self: make sure you've finished eating dinner before reading the new FML's of the day.

Get some meds from your local vet...it works the same, right?

You are the most horrific and despicable type of breathing scum. What gives YOU the right to summarily and without provocation, destroy maliciously and with contempt, an innocent living animal, one that was designed by Almighty God? How DARE you slowly torture to an agonizing death, with painful chemicals another creature that has as much of a right to life as you? Who made you judge over the life and death of another? You are a dark, cold, soul-less, and selfish sub-human pig! What do you do in your spare time: Push little sore ass ducks into salt water? I hope someone reports you to PETA. You deserve the full, unbridled, and disdainful wrath of animal protectors the World over. What a sorry, no class, son of a motherless whoring bitch.

150- im all for animal protection, but i dont think sacrificing your own life is worth the life of one tapeworm...

This has got to be sarcasm... for many reasons, not the least of which is that you're talking about an animal that was attempting to slowly kill this person by sealing his food and nutrients...

fluffypoo09 0

I hope you're trying to be funny... because if you're not, you need to get a life.

adelaide_evening 0

They were obviously being sarcastic and trying to be humorous, and I thought it was funny. Apparently no one else did since the comment was buried....people need to get a sense of humor.

i would sacrifice myself to save the 3 foot long worm living inside me any day.