By LovesHisHand - 20/09/2009 20:55 - United States

Today, I was in my 15-year-old sister’s room when I found birth control pills. I told my parents, who responded by saying, "Sex is beautiful thing." When I was her age my parents caught me pleasuring myself, and smashed my laptop with a hammer, all while calling me "filthy" and "immoral". FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 902
You deserved it 9 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deathburger13 0

Replace your moms ***** with a taser and paint it pink :)

Comments

YDI for being first-born! You couldn't wait and let one of the other kids come out first, could you? Parents are neurotic and insanely overprotective of their first-borns, but then relax with the subsequent kids. It's not hypocrisy, really, it's just that they learned how to be parents with you. Your sister is benefitting from the mistakes your parents made with you. I'll bet the slutty, little ***** isn't even grateful.

leenheartlovex3 0

Your parentss suckk balls man.

Lichinamo 33

Care to explain why you added the unnecissary extra letters in your words? I never understood why children use terrible grammar on the Internet. One of my friends claimed while I was correcting her that it's the Internet and nobody cares. Obviously, we Grammar Nazis care very much. -Proud Grammar Nazi And feel free to bombard me with comments and messages about how Nazis were terrible people, and nobody should be a Grammar Nazi because Nazis caused horror around the globe, because I will then proceed to point out that we are only called Grammar Nazis because Nazis were passionate about what they were doing. I am fully aware of the havoc recked by Nazis, as I am a Catholic myself, and belief the death of Adolf Hitler was a good thing.

noonecaresurfat 0

uh we're not ignorant for thinking BIRTH CONTROL pills are for not getting pregnant if they were designed for something else they should be called period pills or some shit

Anyway, I just realised you were a guy so you might not be the best person to talk to your sister, yourself. But my point still stands, were you genuinely concered about her behaviour or did you just want to see her get into trouble? If the former, why do you think your parents freaking out and calling her filthy would help?

Something like that happened to me. when my sister turned 16 my mom gave her birth control and when i turned 16 and asked when i could start using it she grounded me and started yelling saying i was underaged and was supposed to wait for marrige.

Why were u in your sister room?. Hell if my older sister or younger brother walked into my room, they would NOT be alive.....ok that's not true, but i would STILL get pissed. Also it doesn't mean u are having sex. It's just to be safe. I'm not sure if ydi or fyl......cause getting ur laptop smashed must suck.

YDI for going your sister's room! have some ******* respect!! also, she could be taking the pill to control acne or something!

Lichinamo 33

Maybe the two are very close. Maybe the sister borrowed something and never gave it back, so they wanted it. And wouldn't the parents say clearly that she was using it for something else?

Well you people have to realize yea Birth control can regulate periods and help acne, but there are tons and tons of other products that do just that. I take pills to help with cramps because they are terrible, but they're not brith control pills. That being said, he's not ignorant or stupid to thinks he was using them to not get pregnant because, well, that still is their primary purpose.

myfriendjill 0

I lost my virginity when I was fifteen. It really isn't a big deal. Just stfu and get over it. At least you know she's using birth control.

Nice job, 82 you *****. 15 is way too young. I don't think waiting til marriage is a good idea, but 15 is just a ******* **** who gets no respect and deserves to be used and cast aside for not respecting herself. To the OP: stick up for yourself and tell your parents how hypocritical they are and do something about it. Too many parents are shitty and don't get told.

I actually don't think 15 is too young. Just because she lost her virginity at 15 doesn't make her a ****, nor does it signify a lack of self respect. It's all about circumstances.

Yeah it makes her desperate and have no self control

FYL because of how your parents reacted when they caught you, but YDI, only because if your parents reacted so strongly to you, why would you make your sister go through that? You should have just talked to your sister yourself if you were concerned about her being sexually active at a young age, since your parent's reaction (how they reacted to you) would not have helped, and if you're not concerned about your sister and just wanted to get her in trouble, then mind your own business!