By Anonymous - 13/09/2012 05:30 - Canada - Campbell River

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. It would have been a lot sexier had our chihuahua not decided to rim his ass as he thrust into me, causing him to break out into a case of the giggles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 142
You deserved it 5 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

Brings a whole new meaning to "doggy style"! :)

Why would you let your dog near you while you were having sex?

Comments

I think this is one of the few FMLs where a cat would make a better pet. A cat wouldn't be caught dead licking someone's ass.

That's not true. I've had 2 different girlfriends who had cats that wanted in on the action. If the cat is a very playful cat, chances are they'll think it's play time during "play time"!

kittytub 12

this is untrue. we cats like to get down and dirty. but you'll never have to worry about that once we take over the world. meowhahaha!

#14 Our cat tried to join in once. She curled up on my husbands legs and went to sleep.

Ah chihuahuas...one of the many trolls of the animal kingdom.

Worst troll of them all would have to be humans though.

They look like goblins to me. Bug-eyed, pointy-eared, yappy little rat dogs!!

wanderingshopper 13

LMAO! That totally reminds me of one of Bill Engvall's shows!!

"Move your ass faster, buddy! My owner likes it harder! " *Bark bark, lick lick* "¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!

SmittyJA24 26

"You've never done me like that before!" "Well, I never had a dog lick my ass while ******* before...."

RedPillSucks 31

More like "Yo quiero dirty Sanchez"

At least the dog taught you how to cheer him up in the future.

trippythehippy 6

Not exactly the 3some he was thinking about ...

I think I would have felt violated and curled up into the foetal position rather than 'giggling'.

kriz_allizwell 6
mrmarylin2you 4

ok how many times has OP's boyfriend had a rimjob by a small animal that he laughs? I would have freeked out... I hope.