Sorry little buddy

By Anonymous - 12/04/2022 06:00

Spicy
Today, during quite vigorous unprotected sex with my partner, I got a bit over-excited and on the pullout, my ejaculate shot from me, across my partner, and hit the dog who had decided to jump on the bed. My partner found it hilarious; I feel like I'm going to hell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 459
You deserved it 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Michael Sawyer 11

sorry i couldn't react one way or the other. I couldn't stop laughing.

That's the saddest story of a dog getting shot since Old Yeller.

Comments

Michael Sawyer 11

sorry i couldn't react one way or the other. I couldn't stop laughing.

Could be worse, you could have discovered you have a new kink.

TBH this is just dumb. The pull out method doesn’t work and you should have been using a condom and/or she should be on one of the many birth control options available. This was easily avoidable.

wtafisgoah54 4

You’re assuming the partner isn’t already on birth control of some sorts. Regardless it’s always easier to clean the mess up on the road than it is deep in the tunnel.

kitten79TX 5

He never said his partner is a woman. He could have been pulling out for a different reason.

kitten79TX 5

That IS hilarious. Loosen up and see the humor.Most adults have some funny sex story. I love it when funny things happen during sex and my husband and I laugh about it together.

kitten79TX 5

And also, assuming yoir partner is a female, and you are using the pull out method to avoid pregnancy...STOP IT!!! It's not an effective form of birth of birth control. The best protection is a condom paired with your girlfriend using a speemicide. And/or, you using a condom AND her using the pill. Be smart, do some research, and talk to a doctor for better options. The pull out method is like playing Russian Roulette!

That's the saddest story of a dog getting shot since Old Yeller.

So you let your dog just sit next to you while you're having sex? I think you have different issues than just hitting it with that ejaculation...