By AVeryConfusedGuy - 11/05/2017 22:00

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a girl and she passed out about a minute in. I panicked and thought she'd died so I tried to feel for a heartbeat. She woke up 45 seconds later and accused me of fondling her breasts while she was out. Apparently she has narcolepsy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 773
You deserved it 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, you're in the middle of sex and fondling her breasts are what she's concerned about?

Why didn't you check for a pulse on her neck? Much easier

Comments

I feel like she should have mentioned her condition prior to sex, even if you were just going to be having casual relations. I understand it may be a private medical condition, but any decent person would be concerned if their partner suddenly loses conciousness. Hopefully she comes to her senses, but if she doesn't, kudos to you for staying to make sure she was okay! I know some people would have freaked out and hightailed it outta there.

WeirdUS 29

Why not check her pulse on her wrist or neck?

TinScarecrow 15

Why not her chest? I mean his hands were probably already there, anyway. Maybe if he found she wasn't breathing he could attempt to dress her before dialing 911, or forgo CPR because *gasp* a nipple he's already touched is suddenly taboo

I suppose the hole in your defense is of course that you can't take a pulse from the breast.

TinScarecrow 15

Wow, I guess your heart must really be on your sleeve. All those doctors who put a stethascope against people's chests are just listening to somebody's toenail fungus grow *eye roll*

So obvious it isn't worth a comment. FML needs to do a lot better.

She's just lucky she didn't wake up surrounded by an ambulance crew! Some kind of warning tattoo seems to be in order here.

For future reference, the best place to check pulse would be on the wrists or neck, and the breasts are the worst. But I'm sure your heart was in the right place, if not your hands.

papa_raatsi 9

You're having sex, why the hell does she care about groping?

I heard of putting her to sleep with the D but this is just something else…

You thought she died? Was your sex that good? But hey, good for you making sure she's okay. And if she never told you she had narcolepsy, it's not your fault.

why you didn't try Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation....????