By stanky - 22/04/2009 04:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was hanging out with this guy I've been trying to get for four months. I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom. I walked out, glad that I was quiet about it. Ten minutes later, my mom walks out of the same bathroom and goes "Honey, you need to spray after you make a stinky" FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 857
You deserved it 5 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mothers are genetically enhanced to embarrass their daughters. And if you see yourself with this guy seriously then he's going to know you take dumps. He'll have to live with it and you'll have to stop being so self conscious. It's natural.

Comments

Maybe he's into girls that take major *****, you never know!

THANK YOU, #22. If he doesn't want you after knowing that you have normal human functions then he's an idiot, and you're not much better for thinking that it matters.

notmuch 0

Now he knows you're human. Oh no! Your life is screwed!

Oh, cry about it! If he likes you enough, he can live with the fact that, 1. you're human, and 2. moms say babyfied things.

Hahaha!! She really said that? Haha! LOL @#23

Man that's embarrassing.. But I wouldn't worry about it, if the guy respects you and cares about you he wouldn't make a big deal out of it like "What women poo and fart?" If he reacts like this he's obviously retarded as it is a natural process and he's not worth your time. Personally, if I was the guy I would be laughing at what the mother said and reassure the girl if she was embarrassed about it not to worry about it, then again I'm not shallow.

That same thing would probably happen to me. My mom even yells at me when I'm just taking a piss... I do spray after I do anything though.

bellwether 0

YDI for not spraying after making a stinky.

that's silly, everyone goes to the toilet. you should've sprayed though, if you know your mum gets angry about that type of thing :)

schadenfreudeFTW 0

that's really not a big deal!