By marisacb - 13/03/2013 18:52 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with my best friend. Depressed, I started telling her about my terrible week. A woman came over and asked me to not be so "whiny and negative" in front of her children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 291
You deserved it 7 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure whether depressing stuff should be discussed in public, but then again you probably have/had bigger worries at that time. Good thing you're talking about it to somebody, though. It's the first step on the way to getting over the depression.

sofitina 20

Whether or not you were being Bitch, whiny, annoying, etc. that's still not something you say to someone. People these days are rude. Couldn't she have moved her child away and such? Sigh, people.

Comments

The phrase you were looking for, OP, was "Get the f**k out of my face, you ignorant c**t, or your children will enjoy a graphic description of my last menstrual cycle, complete with sound effects and visual aids." as you grabbed a bottle of ketchup and some napkins.

walk up to the children, stare cold and square in the eyes and go like "no one lives forever. we all will die sooner or later. what's the use of studying and work and love? we're all already dead!" and walk away. let that woman talk...

I bet the children hadn't even noticed.

Un1c04n 2

Dude I would've told her off.

RKD 23

You shoulda whined and bitched about there's no Santa Claus!

unlifeoftheparty 10

I would have told her to **** off, she and her brats can leave. She shouldn't be listening in on other people's conversations anyway.

see i would have told her to **** off and mind her own damn business

I think these kind of things happen in the U.S. only.

I would have changed the subject to something lewd.