By marisacb - 13/03/2013 18:52 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with my best friend. Depressed, I started telling her about my terrible week. A woman came over and asked me to not be so "whiny and negative" in front of her children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 291
You deserved it 7 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure whether depressing stuff should be discussed in public, but then again you probably have/had bigger worries at that time. Good thing you're talking about it to somebody, though. It's the first step on the way to getting over the depression.

sofitina 20

Whether or not you were being Bitch, whiny, annoying, etc. that's still not something you say to someone. People these days are rude. Couldn't she have moved her child away and such? Sigh, people.

Comments

What a stupid bitch, if she didn't like it she should have just moved away. In any case maybe it's time someone explained to her/her kids life isn't all a bed of roses, in fact most of the time it's bloody tough. Take no notice whatsoever OP Best of luck, take Care :)

+1 for not writing "besfriend". The English-speaking world thanks you.

You know, while that's ridiculously rude of the woman, maybe its good advice. Try being less whiny and more positive. If you have a negative and defeatist attitude you will always be depressed. If this is just a tough week and out of character then I'm sorry for the hard time. But if you find yourself depressed often, you should try to adjust your outlook and possibly seek help too.

#60, that's not how depression works.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Well not to be a downer but that's the reality of the world. Although I personally love to get people smiling, the world isn't all rainbows and butterfly's. but like most are saying, it's good that you're talking to someone who'll listen. Keep up the progress.

What a wench. As someone else pointed out, unless you were swearing a lot or talking about something sexually explicit, you have a right to talk about whatever you want. I hope you told this breeder wench to mind her own damn business and, hey, guess what, life sucks sometimes, and her kids may as well learn it sooner than later.

What a cow. The she could have moved. You should have told her that given the week you had she'd better leave before you go postal.

onorexveritas 23

People are so rude and nosy.That lady needs to shut up and mind her damn business.Why should she care what you're complaining about?You shoulda told her, "Dont bitch about me bitching,Bitch!"

1crabbygirl 10

She had no real right to intrude, but I think it's *hilarious*