By marisacb - 13/03/2013 18:52 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with my best friend. Depressed, I started telling her about my terrible week. A woman came over and asked me to not be so "whiny and negative" in front of her children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 291
You deserved it 7 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure whether depressing stuff should be discussed in public, but then again you probably have/had bigger worries at that time. Good thing you're talking about it to somebody, though. It's the first step on the way to getting over the depression.

sofitina 20

Whether or not you were being Bitch, whiny, annoying, etc. that's still not something you say to someone. People these days are rude. Couldn't she have moved her child away and such? Sigh, people.

Comments

meaganxo 14

smh, people need to mind their own business..

What a bitch. She had no reason to get involved in your conversation.

dr_snow_bear 29

I love how people think since they plopped out a couple of kids they have a whole new set of rights.

Know just what you mean, it does my ******* head in :@ just because they have everything figured out with their house and kids and whatever.

See this is why I can't stand old people... They always think they know everything and expect people to actually give a shit about what comes out of their mouths! Mind your own damn business lady, you don't know what other people are going through you know?

Shoulda stood up and said "freedom of speech, bitch." But I'm sorry people are rude to you, OP. No one deserves to be spoken to like that, especially when they can hear you're having a hard time. Hope you get things figured out soon.

I don't understand why did she come up to you to say that, when she could have avoided you and your negativity the whole time, this not having to 'expose' you to her children.

She shouldn't have been listening to your conversation in the first place.

I would have told her to mind her own damn business. Sorry OP

you should of said and I don't appreciate you ease dropping I'm my conversation so i would appreciate you not butting your nose where it doesn't belong.