By couldntholdit - 12/07/2011 17:09 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with a guy that I really like. When he gave me a hug goodbye, he slid his hand into the back pocket of my jeans. It was glorious until I farted on his hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 368
You deserved it 23 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

He is going to make a vow to never wash that hand again.

FiestaInMyPants 8

He took your breath away, but from the wrong end..

Comments

salvorican 24

I wouldn't really care if a girl farted...?

137 - because you are a desprate virgin. and i bet you just wanna get laid.

Or because he's a human, realizes it happens to everyone, and he has a sense of humor... Naw, that couldn't possibly be it.

It's not like you can control it. It happens.

it happens to everyone... you just had particularly bad timing! laugh it off :)

against all odds, and with considerable ingenuity, you've discovered the last line of defense against pick-pockets. tremendous bravery huzzah!

7sevensevenseven 0

way to go but i doubt he thot anything of it u will laugh at it together later in ur relationship

queef possibly? But dont you know how to control your farts? Me and my friends learned how to in the 5th grade

chaoticnh 0

so you were farting uncontrollably 4th grade and below lol?

14 Did you have a class on how to control your farts or something?

Good for you! you're parents must be so proud!

whisperingeye13 0

it is a class! the final exam involves taking exlax and eating an entire can of beans. if you can hold in your farts and explosive diarhea for 1 hour you pass Fart Control 101. I'm suprised you and your friends took such an advanced course in the 5th grade!

7sevensevenseven 0

way to go but i doubt he thot anything of it u will laugh at it together later in ur relationship

cheree19 0

srsly I farted on accident once when I slid off my bed and I was all embarrassed, but now me and my bf laugh about it.

I don't think there will be a relationship after that.

cheree19 0

yea those **** look terrible...maybe if she was cute...but no.

WTF? why be mean! and I wouldn't have a clue how to photo shop? it's called a PUSH UP BRA! and it's funny how you's 2 are bagging on me but you don't have a picture of yourself! >_<

there nothing wrong with her ****! stupid dog!

"Today, I was hanging out with a girl I really like. When I gave her a hug to say goodbye, I put my hand in the back pocket of her jeans. She farted on my hand. FML" F HIS life!

CateXOX 0

I think he can deal with a farted-on hand. She might have just ended their almost-relationship.

simistar1 0

that sucks I woulda been soo embarrassed