By Anonymous - 18/12/2015 19:58 - Australia - Bentleigh East

Today, I was giving my friend a crash course in Star Wars over coffee. As I was telling him about the primitive and savage Sand People, some attention-seeking tit came out of nowhere and called me racist. Apparently she thought I was talking about people from the Middle East. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 618
You deserved it 2 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Railroader 16

Did it KILL you to take it SOLO?

They're called Tuskans, not "sand people", and they have an incredibly rich history and culture. Check your privilege, shitlord.

Uh, no. Step aside, dumbass and prepare to be lectured. First off, it's Tusken, there's no a. Second, that is the traditional name, they gained the name Tusken Raiders after a raid on Fort Tusken. And there really is a lot that's not known about them other than that they are an ancient race, which its speculated that the Jawas could be descendants of them somehow. They have a complex history and culture and are known for being territorial and extremely xenophobic. So there, do YOUR research next time.

ZOMG! STOP TRIGGERING ME YOU RACIST SHITLORD!!!

Hahaha. person should mind their own business

Good!Good! Let the hate flow through them. Their training almost is almost complete!

fpants2010 18

I need you to be my friend and give me a crash course as well! My 5yo son is getting quite frustrated that I know nothing about Star Wars.

juturnaamo 29

You'll probably want to catch up at least on the original trilogy before seeing the new one. Some scenes will take you longer to figure out without background knowledge.

Watch the trilogies, and for extended knowledge the star wars wiki is always great too.

Better than a crash course is to sit down and watch at least the original trilogy. I've been doing this with my wife, who had never seen Star Wars until now and she has become a fan.

That makes her a racist since she assumed you were talking about middle eastern people when you said those things.