By Anonymous - 02/09/2013 18:22 - United States

Today, I was feeling abnormally self-confident, so I decided to skip putting on any makeup. The first thing my 7-year-old cousin said when she saw me was, "You look like my pet rat!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 624
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you bit her right and then went off to eat an entire wheel of cheese right?

That's not the way you talk to your pets!

Comments

Pinkfun69 4

Oh yes, violence against a child is acceptable when they say something you don't like. Do you have kids? How would you feel if someone bitch slapped you or laid a hand in anger on your child for making a blunt, yet honest observation?

Not fair that women can instantly enhance their looks and men just have to work with what they have.

You could wear make up. No one is stopping you.

You're right, except maybe my career, no biggie.

1dvs_bstd 41

Boom! right in the self esteem..

There's a difference between applying and wearing makeup to enhance ones' natural features, and coating your face in that much 'slap' that you look like your face was gang banged by crayola & needing to use industrial cleaner as makeup remover. Remember, (when applying makeup) less is more.

Take it as a compliment. I have three rats (as they live in groups and are very social/smart). To me that would mean that you look cute.

amaindayyy46 20

Well, that would make anybody feel good about themselves. Sorry about that OP.

Silly kid. Kids will say anything that pops up in their heads. You're beautiful with and without makeup :)

She's just a kid op, she doesn't know any better at that age. To her, she was probably just trying to impress you and that was her way of trying to make you laugh. I'm sure you looked just fine op. don't take it to heart!

ingram450 3

little kids always speak the truth