By lalalalalala - 17/03/2011 16:56 - United States

Today, I was excited to have a window seat on my three hour flight to New York. When I got to my row, I noticed the screaming newborn occupying the seat in front of me, and a pair of toddlers behind me. I then looked to my seat to find I have no window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 793
You deserved it 3 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Iknoweverything 29

You know those shades over the windows? I've always wondered why they had to be up during takeoff and landing. It's not like the pilot plans on parallel parking and asking the passengers "how close am I?" Sorry for randomness, but I didn't feel like bitching.

TayonaC 10

right? just like the sound of noisy police cars and gun shots outside my house... it puts me right to sleep

Comments

MrLaryRottweila 1

well atleast you get to go to new York I wish I can stop complaining

milkndstufff 7

wow your life is soo bad. suck it up. you have one bad experience and you have to go around and complain about it? wow I just feel so bad for you...

mintcar 9

I think you're missing the point of this site Beiber.

rallets 22

yea idk why hes acting like such a baby, baby, baby ohhhhhhh

TayonaC 10

lmfao..... I hate you Justin! wooo I finally got to say it to that butch lesbian :) ( yes I know it's not really him)

luke1998 0

the point of fml is to talk about problems yfi

milkndstufff 7

1 im not 2 i no wat the sites for bitch. i still think that this person is a freaking snob if they cant handle not having perfct silence and comfort for three hours.

TayonaC 10

well dang. lol calm down peoplezz it's not that serious. it's ok :) I kinda get what your both saying it sucks to be stuck with screaming kids al flight but still they don't scream the entire time and it's only for a couple hour not forever use head phone. block them out

I agree with you Milkandstuff. If they have a problem, put in some damn ear phones.

^ You win at English. Your reward is a healthy dose of stfu. Jebus, why do people try to make points that they want others to take seriously when they spell like someone who took a bat to the head in their early life? All I can do is weep that this is the future of my language.

qwerty4 3

oh you poor thing. you are FLYING, something that humans cant do without a machine. listen to music, or watch a movie. most airlines have those things. stop complaining about something so insignificant like kids and no window. you are at the top of the troposphere. deal with it and consider yourself lucky.

KiddNYC1O 20
Iknoweverything 29

You know those shades over the windows? I've always wondered why they had to be up during takeoff and landing. It's not like the pilot plans on parallel parking and asking the passengers "how close am I?" Sorry for randomness, but I didn't feel like bitching.

they need to be up in case of an emergency. so the flight attendants can assess outside conditions (for smoke/fire/water) before they send passengers out there in an evacuation. trust me, all the little annoying things that flight attendants ask of passengers, are 100% for everyones safety. we aren't just picking on people. :)

emodude44 0

OH MY GOD? There's shattered families in Japan! Starving people in Africa! Children being beaten by their parents! Women being raped! People watching their family break apart! Abandoned Babies! People being hurt by people who they love! CHILD PROSTITUTION! And YOU didn't get the seat you wanted on a three hour flight? My God. NONE of the above situations are important AT ALL! You didn't get a seat you wanted. STOP THE WORLD!! LETS ALL GRIEVE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOST ******* SEAT!

persianjr1 7

there was a glitch and the guy I was responding to's comment disapeard. ????????????

persianjr1 7

That crappy negative way of thinking is a good way to destroy all that´s fun with this page. Sure send the people of Japan and Libya a thought but don´t get all depressed about it, it wont help them. ... Oh sorry, didn´t notice your name was "emodude44", my bad... Forget all I wrote, keep up your way of life.

TayonaC 10

yeah that happened to me too o O ____

it's more stressful. for the parents of the screaming baby. they do everything the can to calm the baby down. I am so sick of people botching about babies on planes. just because we have children, it does not mean we can't travel. we do our best to make sure the baby does not act up but sometimes it is unavoidable. it's not FYL, it's F the parents L.

and that's why parents of young children should get a different section of the plane. we don't have to deal with your babies, and you don't have to deal with our death glares. everyone wins.

some airlines do just that and it works for everyone. but when a baby cries the sound is not just contained within the children section. I sometimes still get shit from people even when we are sitting with all the other parents and kids.

persianjr1 7

your an ass. this site was built to laugh at the little (sometimes big) discomforts in life. not to compare them to natural disasters. I award you with the " jackass of the year" award.

TayonaC 10

uh sorry but who were you referring to?

persianjr1 7

the guy who got moderated. sorry. lol

ydi for thinking a commercial flight might be decent somehow

I think there should be an age limit on flights. Two years and up for holidays etc. Because loud noises (like crying babies) push me over the edge, and I can't be the only one.

So walk or swim. Pouty little bitches that whinge on and on about babies crying push me over the edge.

Have actually heard plans to make baby free flights, it probably will cost a bit extra but it´s a choice. Only problem that I guess they forgot, is that instead of crying small babies it will be full of crying big babies like you and op.

There should be a separate flight for inpatient assholes like you. Double the cost and no alcohol. There is nothing wrong with crying babies. Sure the noise can get irritating but they sell headphones. Get some, suck it up, and shut the hell up. I'm one of the lucky parents with a happy child that never cries, even on planes. But seriously.. just have a little patience and if you don't like it, drive your happy ass where you need to go.

Every single plane . . . Anybody get the reference?