By purpledp12 - 11/02/2010 09:12 - United States

Today, I was eating in the food court at the mall by myself but then a cute guy from my school offers to sit by me, I say yes of course, he then asks me for a french fry. Later on I realize he has eaten half my meal. He only wanted to sit by me for my food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 470
You deserved it 6 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thedivinecomeD 0

he asks you for a French fry...then takes fifteen and a couple bites out of your sandwich? and you just then notice? YDI.

Comments

orangesodaftw 0

Sorry, kid, but YDI. Don't ever allow anyone to use you for free food. Regardless of the way they look.

doesn't he know to not take good from strangers? :)

I think he wanted to approach you in a way and he was just shy and started to eat your fries. You should have taken advantage of the situation. You had a cute guy from school infront of you eating your fries and you're complaining?!? your life sucks just because of that!!

YDI for a having a complete stranger come and eat your food but hey i can't go against the man when you cant get food of your own take somebody else's

Umm... "a cute boy from my school"??? How is that a stranger?

YDI for letting him eat it, did he put you into some kinda trance or something so you couldn't stop him?

Mooshki 0

Haven't you heard the golden oldie "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach?"

TryToBeKind 0

I hate when people eat off my plate so I would have just offered him the fries or offered to buy him some. But since you don't mind sharing, he really did you a favor since food courts serve too much food and it's really bad for you anyway.

perdix 29

You should see if he'd eat your pie for dessert. That would make your day, huh?