By purpledp12 - 11/02/2010 09:12 - United States

Today, I was eating in the food court at the mall by myself but then a cute guy from my school offers to sit by me, I say yes of course, he then asks me for a french fry. Later on I realize he has eaten half my meal. He only wanted to sit by me for my food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 470
You deserved it 6 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thedivinecomeD 0

he asks you for a French fry...then takes fifteen and a couple bites out of your sandwich? and you just then notice? YDI.

Comments

Hey uh, purpledp12, like are you gonna eat that?

Would all gingers please report to gas chamber 4 I mean uhh the shower

"Today, I was eating in the food court at the mall by myself but then a cute guy from my school offers to sit by me, I say yes of course, he then asks me for a french fry. Later on I realize he has eaten half my meal. He only wanted to sit by me for my food. FML" should be "Today, I was eating in the food court at the mall by myself. A cute guy from my school offered to sit next to me and he also asked me for a french fry. I said yes of course. Later on I realised he had eaten half of my meal. He only wanted to sit next to me for my food. FML." I'm done. Tenses are sorted.

zippit09 0

Honestly, nobody but you cares one bit.

The person two comments above me seems to have a similar opinion. It's annoying to read.

you are a waste of time. i mean really? why do people always got to say something negative. get a life

You're the one that let him eat all your food. Nothing was preventing you from saying "Get your own meal." Yeah he's a dick but you need to grow a spine.

shreddinthagnar 0

Why would you just let him eat your food? You bought it. Tell the kid to eat shit if he's hungry. who cares if he's cute. Stand up for yourself. I agree, **** your life for being a pushover.

Omg Ydi for being so easy ! Do you realize by eating with him it's like you ate with the last 7 people he ate with ? I hope you used gloves .