By purpledp12 - 11/02/2010 09:12 - United States

Today, I was eating in the food court at the mall by myself but then a cute guy from my school offers to sit by me, I say yes of course, he then asks me for a french fry. Later on I realize he has eaten half my meal. He only wanted to sit by me for my food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 468
You deserved it 6 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thedivinecomeD 0

he asks you for a French fry...then takes fifteen and a couple bites out of your sandwich? and you just then notice? YDI.

Comments

first date and you payed... interesting I should try that

Ohh.. you got served... foodhall moocher style! ;-)

Will the real perdix show the gay perdixxx how it's done? i.e., making a funny comment.

Perdix is the god of this website. If you do not know that, you have obviously not been around FML long enough.

Cthulu, you've only been on this website 97 times... which makes you the person who either gives online ******** to FML "gods" or you're just a tool who hasn't been on FML long enough.

#40, I've been on here for at least 6 months.  the first 5 were mostly lurking without an account, but I remember when perdix was plexico, intoxicunt was still active, and the trolls were actually good at what they did. And yes, perdix is this website's god. I'm not sucking up, it's the truth. Remember back when almost all of his posts had some girl begging to bear his babies? Let's see you, or any other male here, get that sort of attention on a regular basis. Well, maybe BSR can. But you certainly can't.

Ugh, I remember when this site wasn't overrun by teenagers and people who would actually make good comments as opposed to just bashing one specific person. Those were the days... *sigh* just gotta grin and bear it I guess...

Averizzle 0

If perdix is your god then pray to him and have me rebuked

I did not say he was MY god, I said he was the god of this website. I am not this website, am I?

Since penis is apparently the only thing on your minds, why don't you people go ********** into a grapefruit?

hey really why didn't you noticed it a bit earlier??? That's kinda dumb.

No, op , he just wanted to "help you" so you don't get "fat"! he's just trying to preserve you r looks...

yes exactly, so the op shouldn't bitch :D

Ajjas013 6

Take a bite out of his burrito ;)

Ajjas013 6

WOOF WOOF! *Makes slurping noises*

hehe *gives dog treat* we had a meeting and decided you went from "crazy" to "puppy on acid" consider it a promotion ;D

:D no prob, the position comes with your very own lesh, collar, and dogtag... I picked pink, hope that works for you ...

D; It could be a really dark pink so it looks reddish? :)

I hate when guys do that they act all interested but all they want is a French fry just an example

Bugatti_Veyron 1

he is just trying to help you loose weight! you should be a little more gratefull, bitch.

crazyflyingmonke 0

hahaha hell yea. p.s. bugatti veyron is a sexy car

JojoBrown520 0

i just dissapproved of this one in moderator. big deal, he stole ur fries :/ buy a salad next time.