By oldskoolgrl - 29/03/2009 04:37 - United States

Today, I was denied acceptance to The University of Georgia. I was down all day so I decided to go to a party my friend was throwing. Thinking it would cheer me up, as soon as I arrive all I see is colleges on shirts, hats, and sweatshirts, most being UGA. It was a college acceptance party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 063
You deserved it 7 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are other colleges and chances. Did you at least get to enjoy the party anyway? In your situation, I'd make the best of it.

put_it_out_there 0

It's alright, you'll get in somewhere! I'm at my fall-back school and I'm loving every minute of it! So hang in there..

Comments

I'm so sorry. I got rejected from grad school this week and my friends offered to take me out this weekend to celebrate my fall-back option. Everyone bailed. People suck.

pirates_go_yarrr 0

UGA sucks anyway. Hopefully you got into GA Tech. :)

Haha how did you not get into UGA? People with 1000s on the SAT get in to UGA. Fail.

pwnt, but that sucks, i'm sorry, there are other colleges though.

You should go to Georgia State. My brother works there. That means it's the best college in the universe, like a super college or something.

I love how all the morons from good ole UGA are getting defensive. Anyone that has ever been to Athens knows it is all bars, and a bunch of drunk assholes with a quickly declining IQ. The day UGA is EVER considered Ivy League is the day this country has officially gone to hell. to the guy who applied to both tech and UGA: you don't apply to both. have some loyalty for crying out loud. benedict arnold. and GCSU is not in atlanta...

Hannah_911 0

#50 proved everyone's point. #69 should be the last comment in here, because they said everything that needs to be said.

What's sad is how easy it is to actually get into UGA.

Go on a killing spree. But seriously, there are A LOT more colleges to apply. Good luck. (: