By fbcaught - 09/02/2010 18:52 - United States

Today, I was checking the Facebook event page to see who is attending the party I am having this weekend, since my parents are going out of town. 1 person has confirmed. My mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 749
You deserved it 38 437

Same thing different taste

Comments

How is this anything but a YDI for being a dumbass?

You've managed to tell a story that portrays you as both moronic and pathetic.

y would u put it on facebook if u didnt want ur parents to know?

YDI for relying on facebook to try to schedule a party.

figro58 2
perdix 29

Your mom must be a buzzkill. Oh, yeah, that's her JOB!

Send me the link I'll go to the party...Threesome! I know lots of games

Ajjas013 6

Lots of games? Your favorite being: Guess that sex position?

Well that is a good one, but my favorite is just the tip!!

Did you inform everyone that you were having a get together? I have nearly 6 invites on my facebook account myself. I don't even look at it unless someone tells me or asks me. Like once I did show up to a party and it felt really awkward because it's like it felt like I just showed up. So imagine that and multiply it by the amount of friends you got and now you know why no one accepted it.

i signed in solely to ask you what the hell you're talking about. So: what the hell are you talking about? How can you have nearly 6 invites? Do you mean 5? Is that possibly the number you're referring to? Oh, and you missed the point of the FML completely. Comprehension fail.