By a - 31/10/2009 04:14 - Korea Republic of

Today, I was chatting with a friend on msn. She told me a few days ago a Halloween party we had been planning was canceled because her parents said no at the last moment. Wanting to cheer her up, I went to her house to surprise her. I guess the party wasn't canceled after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 619
You deserved it 2 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when people can't be honest to others. If you don't like someone, friggin' say it. Don't lead them around because your balls are stuffed up your arse and you don't have the gall to say it. Time to find some friends that actually see you as a friend as well, hun. Sorry you're surrounded by shitty people.

God, that sucks. I hate it when people lie about things like that. If you don't want a person there, just tell them. You'd take it better than actually going and everyone giving you blank stares.

Comments

Well, isn't it great that she's at the party then? She'll have plenty of time to make new friends there after you slam with with the fact that you're no longer friends. Also, revenge is usually a dish that's best served cold, but in this case, I'd say it should be hot. Show that bitch who's boss. After all, they were your plans too.

Surprise party! The surprise? She's not your friend.

lol Carrie costume. it is a party we were planning a few days ago, not a few days ago the party we planned. gosh..... learn English.

cybely 0

Fake! Korea doesn't have Halloween.

ruben7467 0

thank god that never happens to me!