By Anonymous - 30/10/2011 16:57 - United States

Today, I was called ugly and viciously ridiculed by a couple of teenage girls. They were wearing uggs and vests that made them look like a freak-show of bleached pomeranians. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 929
You deserved it 3 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnaBanana1918 7

People these days don't understand true beauty…

saIty 17

Well tell them that, and to stop looking like they got gang banged by Crayola.

Comments

I have a pair of Emu's, which are basically Ugg knock-offs that aren't as ugly or expensive. Say what you want, but they are damn warm and comfy. Those girls are the ugly ones if they're so insecure they have to rail on you, OP.

UGGS are VERY fashionable ! They are not ugly

iBiteRoses 22

Don't be an idiot 71. Just because you're a conformist bleached Pomeranian doesn't mean everyone has to think you're hot. Get over your UGG'd self.

I have Many pairs of UGGS and never act like a stuck up bitch like these girls are so you can Stfuu . KCooolByye

perdix 29

This is where you'd punch them in the face and kick them in the balls. Oh, wait, that's how dudes solve their problems. I guess you'll just have to resort to vomiting and cutting to cope with the taunting.

varkey 7

They clearly aren't "Bros" even if they had been male. OP, that would've been a good comeback if you had said that.

pickles2b2 4

not all girls do that, most don't, I fought back, and some of those girls backed off.

wolfhouse7 0
clementine00 1

Haha. looks like they're just self conscious and jealous of you.

ArsenalFan12 0

Why do girls think uggs are attractive? News flash they are repulsive

pickles2b2 4

so you basically got made fun of by a couple of oompa loompas? happens to me all the time, no lie. I've just learned to ignore those bitches.

Oh those silly girls. You probly had a cute outfit on and they were jealous. :)

You have to know that you're alot better than them