By dudster25 - 10/04/2016 04:20 - United States - Hanford

Spicy
Today, I was both sexting with my girlfriend and texting my professor about an upcoming essay. I accidentally sent a dickpic to my professor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 386
You deserved it 40 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess either way someone is getting a D

There's a simple lesson to be learned here. Don't do that

Comments

"I don't know if you were trying to answer your own question, but yes, the essay should be short and not too hard."

Well, never try and multitask when your talking to someone or doing something important.

That's a dangerous combo that ended badly

FalloutScrolls 25

This is why I don't multitask.

Do girls really appreciate dick pics, even from their bfs? I don't. Even if I'm horny.

Haha, I don't know why guys think that an image of a dick is a turn on

UserError94 18

To each their own I guess. My fiancé likes them every once in a while when we've been too busy for each other. Kinda helps build the excitement so that when we do have time for each other, it's more of an experience. Although, it's more of a foreplay. I don't agree with these tactics to hit on women

It really depends on what else is in the picture. If it's just a picture of a dick and nothing else, no. But a timed photo of Partner M maybe masturbating and at least showing most of the chest and thighs would be an entirely different thing. But hey, maybe that's just me.

ALittleFreak 15

I've never cared for dick pics. Not to touch myself to. It doesn't do anything. Sometimes dick pics from someone you haven't been with are nice, you know to see what you're working with.

The only type of dick pic I like is when my partner was drunk one time and crafted a tiny top hat and drew a face and moustache on it. That was pretty awesome. But generally I agree, most women I know prefer a dirty worded text or a full body/face shot rather than just a dick, but each to their own. Obviously only when asked for/consented to! Unsolicited dick pics are the worst. So gross.

Haha, that's awesome! Yeah, there's nothing worse than having a dick pic thrown in your face in the middle of a conversation. Some men are gross ?

I was in a long distance relationship for a while and my girlfriend quite enjoyed them, but everyone's sexual preferences are unique, to avoid using the "to each their own" cliché others above me have said.

I feel more sorry for your professor really. Not only do they have to deal with a student so slow they can't send a text message properly, but they've also had to see your dick.

GrapeJuice67 17

Yeah, really. I miss the 'you deserve it button' for cases like this one.

I say rather **** your teachers life. I hope you had the balls to own up to your mistake.

Yeah, that was a real dick move on his part.