By FML - 11/07/2016 21:16 - United States - Pine Bush

Today, I was at work and a guy walked up holding his phone with the camera facing me. He then looks up at me and says, "I'm not taking a picture of you. I'm just trying to catch a Pokemon." And here I was thinking that I looked nice today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 766
You deserved it 2 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, probably just trying to inform you he's not a creep. I think it'd be pretty weird if he was trying to take a picture of you

...So, you actually want some random ******** to take pictures of you for wanking purposes? Call me crazy, but I would consider Pokemon Go to be a far better than taking my picture.

Comments

So it was okay if he was taking a random picture of you ?

I'll remember that the next time I pretend not to be taking a picture of you. :) jk, our am I?

You'd rather a random stranger came up to you and took your picture?! I would find that creepy af and he's obviously trying to avoid you thinking he's a creeper, as most people would. YDI.

He was not saying you did *not* look nice. He was informing you he was not some questionable individual trying to take a picture of a stranger without their permission. Chances are he was thinking something along the lines of, "Oh, ****, I sure hope this woman doesn't think I'm a stalker or something, so I better explain myself..."

I'm sorry but you're actually disappointed some guy wasn't just wandering over to take a picture of you without your permission?

I am sure that he didn't want to creep you out OP..

a little arrogant of you. thinking your the reason his phone is out

you want strangers taking pictures of you..?

saffy66 34

That's the time you'd wish you had a taser - zap him and tell him you're really Pikachu (that's the only one I know).

Ever heard of the song "You're so vain"?

That's what you get for flattering yourself