By canadiankc - 04/06/2009 02:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at the waterpark. I decided to go down a slide shaped like a funnel. On the way down, my bikini bottom untied. Then I got lodged in a V shape, arse first, in the hole at the funnel exit, exposing myself to the entire pool until I could slither out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 404
You deserved it 8 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, but I pet you made a couple of people's days.

Comments

ok if i was on a waterslide in a tube with out my bikini bottom on then i would have my legs bent trying to get my bottoms on before exiting the tube. which would mean her knees could have hit the sides of the tube and she'd be stuck in a tube in a v shape with her butt sticking out.. with out being fat or ugly or anything. get a life people.

love4all4 0

I love going down those funnel shaped water slides!!

i wish JUST ONCE, i could see something as awesome as this.

xXTwilight4LifeX 3

Actually, YDI because you didn't follow pool regulations. Whenever you're on a slide, the attendent would (or should) tell you to keep your arms folded and lay in a prone position, back down. You shouldn't be opening up your legs and thus get stuck in a V-shape. People, ride with rules!

summer24 0

Sorry but LOL this is on of my favaorite FML's!!

#17 stop talking because you're a ******* idiot. I love how people have this idea that Canada is Antarctica or something. I suppose you think we all eat maple syrup with every meal too...

Ouch. I started off thinking it's YDI for going down it weird, but I'll just vote FYL for all the insensitive jerks calling you obese etc. You really should wear 1 pieces at water parks, though. It's just asking for something like that to happen.

So, how many phone numbers did you get?